𝐋𝐈𝐗 || 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Draco finally arrived at the small wizarding hamlet in Northern France. His clothes were still quite dusty from his little trip here through Floo Network. Nevertheless, all he cared about right now was that he was finally here in the hamlet, where his daughter was born on the 25th of February 1999.

He looked around the small town covered with snow. There were a lot of bare trees and bushes, and he assumed that the place was quite nature-friendly. There are also naked vines on the bricked walls of each house. But one certain cottage was on his mind, the Bennetts' cottage.

He started to walk around, finding the cottage, which Mrs Bennett had described after she gave the address that he was now holding. She described that it was the only cottage that had a painted pink bear on a white door. A bear that Y/n and Marigold painted in the year of 2002. The address that Mrs Bennett had given him was just in case the painted bear faded.

His eyes were busy glancing, house by house, as he walked around until he noticed the Pink almost faded bear on the white door of a bricked cottage. He could see from the window that there was a Christmas tree in what must be the living room. He was relieved, indeed, that he finally found the house he was looking for and inside that house were the people he was eager to see. So he stepped inside, passed through the gate, and stood in front of the door. A child's laughter can be heard inside along with a woman. He recognized those laughs and it was no other than Marigold and her.

However, he was quite nervous since Y/n wasn't aware that he wasn't engaged anymore. What if she kicked him out? Well, she wasn't that kind of a person to kick him out. But the only problem was...he thinks that she's still engaged with his cousin. Nonetheless, he must see her so he rang the doorbell, despite that problem.

He could hear mumbling inside as soon as the laughter died. Footsteps can be heard on the wooden floor and.....the door finally but slowly opens, revealing the lady, whom he was longing to see, wearing a knitted red turtleneck sweater and jeans.

His bluish-grey eyes found her y/e/c ones, shining from the Christmas lights decorated on the door frame. His heart was pounding so loud that he thought that she might have heard it.

"Draco?" She was surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I—?"

"Papa?" Marigold had just come out of the living room after hearing an all too familiar voice. "Papa!" Then she ran as soon as her eyes found him, with her arms spread wide to hug her father, and Draco lowered down and carried his child.

"Why don't you come inside? It's quite cold."

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎