𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 || 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫??

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

"You have a Daughter???" Narcissa exclaimed. Her eyes widened in shock upon hearing Draco telling her about his daughter, who Y/n has kept hidden from him for years.

The scorching sun was taking its peak through the tiny holes of the cloud and the heat made it unbearable for the people that it made them only stay inside their houses. Although, with this heat, Narcissa wasn't sure if this was charming news. The news just made her even sweat even though she's only wearing clothes with fabrics that are good for the heat.

"I know it's shocking, mother. I was surprised as well." He sighed.

"B...b...But why did she hide the girl from you?" Narcissa still couldn't process everything that Draco had told her.

"I don't know..." He sighed again. "She hasn't told me yet."

"Are you going to meet her and your daughter today?" Eagerness can be seen written in his mother's eyes.

"This afternoon, yes." He told. "I'm still quite nervous, to be honest. What if Y/n would change her mind, mother?"

"Y/n wouldn't do that." She assured his son in her soft voice as she sat down on the couch. "She isn't that kind of person. But...have you told this about your father?"

"I haven't. For sure, he'll be furious if he found out. Merlin knows what will father do to the little girl if he happens to find out." Draco, in this state, is afraid.

Narcissa, however, wasn't mad after finding out that she has a granddaughter from Y/n and Draco. In fact, she was only shocked she kept it from them and yet she couldn't deny that she was happy about it due to the reason that she once did dream to have a grandchild from Y/n, especially when she is a beautiful girl with such a good heart. Although, the problem was...Draco's getting married and Y/n's getting married. Though, in a different person. And she was unsure about how Astoria would react if she found out about Draco's daughter.

"I think you should tell him when he's in a good mood." She told. "Astoria should know too."

"But, mother, you know father doesn't like her, for she's a half-blood. And as for Astoria, I really don't know..."

"But still, he needs to know the truth. Your father couldn't do anything about it now when it's already done, even Astoria." She stated. "You should tell your father and your fiancé when you're ready or perhaps at the right time. For now, you should get ready before meeting them." Of course, she's referring to Y/n and Marigold.

Draco could hint that his mother too wanted to meet Marigold and even Y/n. There was no point in Narcissa denying it, for it was all drawn in her eyes and even her smile. So, Draco only said to her,

"You need not worry, Mother. I'll ask her if you could meet Lottie."

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

In a muggle park, where Y/n and Draco used to go during their summer days in the past, there sat the two girls on the wooden bench whilst waiting for someone to arrive. Marigold was pretty oblivious to whom she'll meet today. She didn't care who it will be, truly. All she knew is that her mother is meeting someone.

"You have to behave very well, sweetheart." Y/n tucked strands of Marigold's hair behind her ear. "You'll be meeting someone significant to you." Her voice was gentle as the sound of a calm sea.

"Significant, mommy?" This led Marigold to curiosity.

"Yes," Y/n chuckled softly, placing her daughter on her lap. "I'm very sure that you'll really like him. Well, the thing is...he's your—"

Someone's appearance interrupted Y/n from finishing her sentence. She was supposed to tell her daughter that the man they are meeting right now is her father. However, that seems to be unnecessary, for the man they are waiting for has arrived finally.

Their eyes met each other. Pounding hearts were proof that both of them were nervous to meet each other again, especially when it is because of the little girl.

"Mommy, why is that man staring at us?" Marigold whispered into her mother's ears and pointed at the man. "He's creepy."

"Darling, he's the man I'm referring to. He...he's your father." She stated whilst Draco listened to them, and Y/n gestured her hand, letting Draco sit down beside them.

"What's a father, mommy?" Marigold whispered again.

"A parent like me. Although, he's a man. I'm sure you have seen children with a male adult." She smiled. "Why don't you say hello to him?" She looked at Draco, who was smiling too.

Marigold also looked at him, eyeing her own father up and down as if she threw judging eyes at him. Draco never wondered why she looked at him that way, for he too was like her at the same age.

"Mommy, I don't like him."

This both made Draco and Y/n shocked by their daughter's sudden statement. Y/n truly expected that Marigold would never do such a thing because she's a sweet girl, but to her surprise, Marigold doesn't like him after all.

"I— Marigold..." Draco tried to speak to her, but Marigold only turned her head to her mother and hugged her tightly.

"Mommy, I want to go home. I want another father, mommy."

This child really made her parents' throats dry. If Michael would be here to witness everything or even Blaise, they would be laughing their hearts out until they fall to the ground with tears in their eyes. It would be fun scenery for the boys, especially Pansy Parkinson.

"But, dearest, you can't do that. He's the only biological father you have." Y/n reasoned, furrowing her brows to show Marigold that she was being truthful and sincere in her words.

"What's a biological?"

"Your real father, sweetheart."

"But I don't want him, mommy." She frowned. Y/n noticed that she is almost at the point of crying. So, she did what she has to do.

"Why don't you go there for a while and look at the ducklings?" She said softly, pointing at the ducks on the lake, which was only nearby their seats.

Marigold nodded delightfully, wiping off the frown on her lips and switching it into her sweet smile as she climbed down from her mother's and ran towards the ducks on the pond.

Y/n watched her, thinking of something that would make her warm up to Draco. She knew that Marigold doesn't care about strangers and always says what she wants. She felt guilty that she didn't tell Draco about her as soon as she found out she was pregnant. Draco, on the other hand, was thinking of something to make him earn his daughter's trust. He truly hoped that this day, he would have a great bond with her but it was the exact opposite of it.

"I'm really sorry about her," Y/n frowned, her brows curled depicting that she was sorry.

Although, Draco only smiled and spoke, "Don't worry, Y/n, I understand. I'll do everything to make her warm up to me. I assure you."