𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕 || 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Today was the day that they would be returning back to London for Christmas. Draco was trying to find Y/n but she was nowhere to be found around the cottage until he saw a stair to the attic when he opened a door that he thought was a broom closet. He had guessed that she would be there but why? He climbed up the stairs and found Y/n, sitting on a sofa covered with a white cloth, in front of a brown wooden crib. It was Marigold's crib.

"Hey..." Y/n was startled by Draco's voice.

"Oh, hi." She smiled, gazing at her now fiancé, who was approaching her.

"It was Marigold's, isn't it?" He placed his hand on her left arm, hugging her with one arm.

"It was." A light chuckle escaped her lips. "It just brought back memories, especially when I gave birth to her." She sighed, smiling, as she ran her hand on the wooden rail of the crib. "It's like it was only yesterday when I had given birth to her in this cottage."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there, darling." A small frown formed on his lips and his eyes were looking down at her, and Y/n was looking up to him. "I wish I was there with you throughout her birth."

"You don't need to apologize." She assured him. "It was my fault I didn't tell you. I should be the one apologizing to you."

"But you didn't tell me because of my arranged marriage with Astoria..."

"And all that matters is we're together again." She chuckled and stood up. "Now, shall we go down and continue packing?"

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Y/n had set a surprise for Draco. However, they need to travel until they reach the place where the surprise is, and Draco is somehow curious about what she has set for him. But what made Draco curious was that they were travelling with the use of Hogwarts Express. So he had guessed that the place would be their former school. Marigold, however, was left home with Mrs Bennett in their cottage.

They both sat inside an empty cabin as the train made its way to the institution. The view became nostalgic to them, remembering their years as students of Hogwarts. It is what they both talked about throughout their journey, but they also slept during the 8-hour ride to Hogwarts and ate when hungry after buying from the trolley.

Although Y/n never returned and graduated from Hogwarts as planned due to getting pregnant early, she never had any regrets about having Marigold because she is one of the many reasons why she still proceeded with her life plan. Draco found out a month later, after the Bennetts had left for France, that she hadn't returned to Hogwarts and had moved to France.

The train had made its stop at the Hogsmeade Station and they made their way to the carriages pulled by thestrals that were once invisible to them but now could be seen by their naked eyes because of the previous war that ended in 1998. They both sat inside the carriage and admired the stars above their heads. It both reminded them of when they would have their usual evenings in the Astronomy Tower or by the black lake.