𝐈𝐈𝐈 || 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Marigold was running around whilst holding her favourite plush toy, Mr Autumn.

She was very jolly like her mother when she was her age and she now understood why her mother couldn't chase her when she is in need to change her clothes.

"Marigold, stop running around. We are to leave. You're Auntie Mione will be waiting for us." Mild frustration was woven into her voice, trying to chase her daughter.

"Auntie Mione?!" The little girl stopped on the top of the couch, jumping up and down with excitement.

"Yes, my darling little girl." She cooed, softly tapping his daughter's little nose. "Now, you must get dressed so we could see your Auntie Mione."

While Y/n was dressing her daughter, her mother came in with a white envelope in her hand, watching the two girls in the living room.

"Nonna!" Said Marigold gleefully.

"Oh, Mama," She winced her head to her mother's direction and noticed that she was holding a letter. "Mama, is that a letter? From whom?" She asked whilst pulling the zipper up from Marigold's dress.

"It is a letter," Her mother walked closer. "Although, it is not a letter that you may be thinking." She sighed and handed the letter to Y/n.

"What is it?" Y/n took the letter from her mother and scanned the writings on it. "Is this- Mama, are you sure-"

"Yes, dearest, I am resigning." She smiled, placing her hand on the top of Y/n's. "And you do not need to worry about finding a manager. You have me, dear." She assured.

Y/n let out a sigh, looking at her mother with uncertainty in her eyes. However, she knew that it is what her mother wants and she couldn't do anything to stop her mother.

"We'll stop by at the Ministry then." She embraced her mother, smiling softly, as Marigold joined in.

"I want to be hugged too." Marigold looked up to her dearest Mama and Grandmother, and she tightened her embrace around their waists.

Then, the sound of the doorbell interrupted the Bennetts.

"That must be Hermione." Said Y/n. "Best if we leave now so we can still be able to get you ice cream." She tapped on her little girl's nose before getting to the door to let Hermione in.

However, Marigold ran fast to the door, too excited to see her godmother, before Y/n could even reach the door. This made Y/n chuckle lightly.

Marigold raised her heel, reaching for the doorknob, twisting it and pulling the door open.

"Hi, Goldie!" Hermione cooed. "Didn't know you could reach the knob?" She leaned down, meeting Marigold's level.

"Of course, I can." Marigold effused. "Mommy said that if I eat my veggies I can grow tall."