𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 || 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Y/n's café just opened her café a few days ago and has been trying her best to manage the café, now named Little Delight Café, with the help of her mother who is now known as the manager of her café. Marigold, on the other hand, refuses to go inside the kitchen with her mother and just chose instead to sit at a table nearby the cashier counter, where one of Y/n's staff, the cashier whose name is Edna, could keep an eye on her.

However, in the busy streets of Diagon Alley, Draco was on his way to visit the new café, where Astoria has told him to visit and check if they could bake their wedding cake. Astoria heard that the owner and pastry chef of the shop are good at baking.

He has stopped right in front of the café, with cakes, macarons and cupcakes displayed on the window shop and a pastel pink coloured words, written in cursive, which indicates the name of the café.

Draco finds this café adorable, but what he doesn't know is that the owner of this shop was his beloved that he once loved.

Draco opened the door as the bell produced a clinging sound on the top of his head, which indicates that a customer has come into the shop.

His eyes wandered around the café, looking at the tables with customers chattering with their companions, and reading a book and a newspaper, and then his eyes turned to the cashier counter with a woman, who is the cashier of course. Although, Draco noticed that she was keeping an eye on one little girl who was alone and is drawing on the papers in front of her with a bright smile on her lips.

He then realized that this is the girl who is under Granger's care, but the thing was...Granger was not to be seen in sight. So, he wondered why this little girl was here and alone in this shop. He knew that Granger is a responsible person. He knew about this because of Y/n.

"Edna..." Y/n called as she came out of the kitchen. "May I ask—" Her eyes suddenly laid upon a man outside the cashier counter, a man who's smiling and who seems to be mesmerized by her daughter, who is smiling brightly. "Draco?"

Y/n's voice made Draco flinch, turning his eyes at the cashier counter where Y/n was.

"Why are you here?" She curiously asked. And yes, deep inside, she's terrified that Draco might find out that the little girl he was just looking at is also his.

To be honest, Draco felt his heart soften whilst looking at the girl. He felt like this girl is someone special to him, that he should always be close to her to protect her.

"I— Wait, why are you here?"He asked the same question, which just led Edna to retreat and go inside the kitchen.

"I asked you the same question. Therefore, you should be answering me first." She looked a bit rather not pleased to see him here.

"I'm here to see the owner or their pastry chef. Now, mind if you answer mine?"

"Then you must be seeking for me?" She replied.

"Pardon?"

"Draco," She chuckled lightly. "I own this place."

Draco's face flushed. He thought that Y/n might be a friend of the owner or perhaps one of the staff who are working in this shop.

"If you think that I work here as a staff, then I should be wearing a uniform." She chuckled softly again.

Oh, how Draco missed hearing her laugh and seeing her smile. He wished he could see more, longer, but her beautiful smile just turned into a small smile, which she rarely gave him. He never liked this, seeing her giving him a tiny smile, but that was the time when they were still together and right now, she's not his anymore. She may have belonged to his cousin, Michael — well, that is what he could see. He could see that Michael has been trying to make his move on her.

Although, despite these thoughts, he's happy for her that she still managed to own her own bakery café without him. She had told him about how she would her own shop one day and Draco would always say that he would always be there by her side to support and help her, but he didn't and yet she still managed to do so....without him.

"So may I ask why you want to see me or my chef?" She asked.

"Oh, I..." He really didn't want to say it, but he has to. "Astoria recommended me this shop when she heard that you and your chef are good bakers. So, she's wondering if you could make a Wedding cake?"

"Oh..."

Draco swore that he saw her slightly frown, but she removed it immediately by placing on her beautiful smile that he wanted to see.

"Yes, we do. May I ask what would be the theme of your wedding?" She questioned, taking out a notebook and pen.

"We haven't really talked about it yet." He just smiled, scratching behind his neck.

"Then, may I ask when will your wedding be, sir?"

Oh, how Draco hated to hear her speak so formally at him.

"December 5th, 2004." He replied.

"That's still a long way." She chuckled again. "You're early to come and order."

"I know." He chuckled too. "We just wanted to get everything ready so we won't worry too much."

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Draco had gotten home after he had reserved a cake at Y/n's Bakery café and right now, he was standing right in front of the tall window in their living room, gazing upon the view of their garden.

He couldn't seem to get Y/n off his mind. The way she smiled at him still melted his heart, but he knows he shouldn't, he knows that he shouldn't feel that way anymore because he's getting married to the person, who he finds suitable for him and suitable to be able to continue the blood purity of wizards and witches.

Although, Y/n wasn't the only person in his thoughts. It was also the little girl.

He wondered why he couldn't stop thinking of the young girl. He felt as if the girl is someone dear to him. He felt like the girl is someone that he should protect from any harm. He never understood this feeling and never understood why he felt like he should care about Granger's ward. It's like whenever this young girl smiles, she smiles like Y/n, but Y/n just confirmed earlier that Granger had to leave Marigold on her hands for while, for she's busy at the Ministry.

"Michael," Draco spoke, looking at Michael, who is sitting on the couch whilst reading a book.

"Yes?" Michael lifted his head.

"The young girl, Granger's ward." Draco started. "Do you happen to know what's her name?"

Of course, this made Michael nervous again. It's like Draco has been coming nearer or closer to knowing that Marigold was indeed his and Y/n's child. So, he only gave Marigold's second name and changed her surname to "Willow".

"Charlotte Willow."