𝐗𝐗𝐈 || "𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Y/h/c - Your hair colour
Y/e/c - Your eye colour

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

The Bennetts' Cottage was filled with a loud cry of a certain blonde young girl. She has been demanding to go outside and play in the rain, but she couldn't because she easily catches a cold whenever she plays outside in the rain. She even broke her nonna's favorite vase that she got from France, for Marigold still couldn't control her powers.

Her mother has been trying to calm her down and even her nonna, but Marigold kept on insisting to play outside in the rain. Sometimes, Marigold could be a hard-headed girl and maybe if Draco knew about her, he would get tired too.

It is a good thing that Mrs. Bennett is on her day off and Y/n hired another manager last month so that her mother could get some rest since she didn't want her mother to get tired too much.

"Lottie, please calm down." Her mother cried in despair whilst carrying her daughter in her arms. "You can't go outside. You'll get sick if you do."

But Marigold did not respond. She only gave a loud wail.

"Goldie, darling," Mrs. Bennett was wiping her granddaughter's tears and runny nose. And yes, Marigold is almost as red as a tomato. "I'll make you some egg tarts or maybe your favorite, cupcakes."

Marigold still didn't calm down. She just continued to cry.

Y/n and her mother were going to be honest that this time is harder than before when they tried to calm the little blonde girl down, and they were still in France the last time. They even look tired and their hair is slightly a mess, but they couldn't do anything to fix themselves right now, for Marigold hasn't stopped crying.

☁︎︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Half an hour has passed and the rain was only drizzling. Marigold has already calmed down fifteen minutes ago and her mother has already placed her daughter, who already has fallen asleep, on her little bed.

Y/n, however, was picking up her daughter's toys that are scattered around the living room whilst Mrs. Bennett was clearing up the shattered glasses from the vases and glass windows that Marigold broke from her loud cries. Truth be told, Mrs. Bennett remembered when Y/n was still Marigold's age and she would too break windows and vases, and she and her husband would clean the shattered glasses and vases around the house whilst Y/n took her sleep after her tantrum. So, she only chuckled at that memory as she swept the floor even though she missed those days with her husband.

Y/n kneeled on the floor and picked up the doll under the table when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. She even hit her head on the table from getting startled. But she wondered who would it be, knocking at the door, when all of her friends are busy on this day and even her fiancé, who has to accompany his father in the Ministry.