2. Preparation

(13 years later) Friday
Oshane's pov:

"Yow shane, ya hear wah mi a seh?" The voice of my best friend sounded taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ye man mi hear" I said looking at him

Lie nuh rass!

"Wah mi seh?" He asked looking at me knowingly

I looked around the living room of my house trying to figure out what he asked or said.

"Mi nuh memba mi have short term memory" I said

How you lie suh ute?

I ignore my subconscious and stared at Dontae once again.

"Mi seh like how mi party a tomorrow mi need fi guh down deh later and see wah gwan and mi want u meet somebody" he says

"Oh ok" I replied.

We're chilling at my house smoking and listening music. I looked at my wrist, on my Rolex seeing is now 3:30pm.

A couple hours passed am its now 6:06pm. I called for my housekeeper Mrs.Jackie. She's like a second mother to me. I told her that she doesn't have to work for me and I'll still pay her but she denied my request.

I asked her if she's cooking anything and she said

"Yes, steam fish and crackers." She said

"Aii mi soon come" I said putting out my splif on the ashtray.

She walked back into the kitchen the same time as Tae stood up.

"Yow mah gwan bout mi business now" he says  dapping me up.

"Aii ina e morrows"

After he left I went to the kitchen to see Mrs. Jackie packing her things up. She looked up and saw me before continuing.

"Your food in the microwave" she said walking up to me.

"Ok yuh a guh home now?" I asked

"Yes son" she says hugging me

"It kinda late yuh wah mi drop u off?" I asked

"Nosah John a come pick me up" she said referring to her husband.

"Ok just mek mi know when him come" I said but right on time we heard a car horn.

"A muss him that tomorrow" she says hugging me once more. Before she could leave I reminded her not to come to work until tuesday.

After she left I ate and then went upstairs to my master suite. I took a shower then changed into white socks and grey sweats. I light another splif and sat on the bed turning on some music.

2 hours later Its now 9:30pm, I decide to just call it a night because I have alot to do tomorrow.

..........................

Y'all I know was this chapter is short. I apologize buttttttt mi nuh know wah fi write ina wah man point of view. Gve me ideas pls!!!

I'm there's alot of English in this chapter and less patois I apologize for that but I also want it so seem as if he doesn't really speak much instead he listen and observe. If yuh know wah mi mean lol.

Lmk what u think about this chapter and what I could improve.

Also if there's any mistake lmk so I can change them

Remember to vote! and....

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕