41. Appreciation

Hello babiessssss😛 neva forget bout unu😂

Shane's pov:

Its been two weeks since that magical night. I believe it brought us closer. We've been spending alot of time together.

Unu did always a spend time together from unu link again.

Stfu.

My mother is having a little family get together tomorrow and Kam and her mother are out shopping.

I'm sitting in my office smoking while going though some files.

I'll be going back to NYC in about a week but this time I'd like to go with Kam.

I want to let her experience how I actually am when I'm not around her.

The club here is coming on. We just have a few more furniture pieces coming in about a week from now.

Its already painted and renovated to my liking.

I've already got a date in mind to when I want to officially open it but I'm not sure as yet.

As for the workers, we have more than enough.

A couple hours later Kam walked into my office smiling with 3 bags.

She dropped them on the seat in front of me and slid my credit card to me.

I sat there looking at her as she breathe heavily.

"Ok sooo. As u can see I bought some stuff and mommy to and I bought some stuff for my apartment. This isn't all tho because some bags are already in the room and some are by the doorway but I just came in here to let u know that I came back." She rushed out and pecked me on the lips.

MI PU$$YCLAT!!

A fi mi fault fi give her the card enuh...

"What u buy?" I asked.

"Nothing expensive don't worry" she grinned and walked out with the bags. "Come" she shouts and I followed her to the room and saw another bag and two boxes bags on the bed.

Dem ya nuh look like feminine items....

"Them here a yours?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

She shook her head with a smile "One second don't move" she said and ran out of the room.

She came back with 2 more bags. She placed all the bags on the bed except for the two. She took the two and placed those by her side of the dresser.

"Guess what these are" she points at the six bags on the bed.

I shrugged.

"Guess" she laughs and walked up to hug me. She wrapped her hand around me and placed her chin on my chest to look at my face.

"Yuh buy nuff stuff man" I said looking at the bags.

"Oh my god you're so slow." She drags out. "Mi buy dem fi you" she says and smiled.

What?

"Wah u mean u buy them for me?" I asked and sat on the bed pulling her standing frame between my legs.

"I used your card to buy them. Well some of them because I had it in mind for a while and bought some of the stuff online." She smiled rubbing my ears slowly.

"Anuh mi birthday" I stated the obvious.

"Move" she laughed and playfully shoved me. "Yuh coming to look pon what I got or not?" She asked.

I nodded and got up.

We opened the bags together. Some American eagle and Champion underpants, dolce gabbana cologne, Gucci set, polo shirts and some chains.

 Some American eagle and Champion underpants, dolce gabbana cologne, Gucci set, polo shirts and some chains

I looked at her when we finished opening eveything.

No girl neva do sumn like dis fi mi yet, a always me do the buying but now, no. She went out of her way to buy me things that I didn't even ask for. She's honestly the best thing that happened to me.

Wah mi aguh do without her now?

Mi couldn't sleep without her in my bed from when but this and the fact seh she fling e ting pon mi? Mek it worse. She nah go nowhere.

I motioned her over and she straddled me.

"Why u do this" I ask with my voice low.

"You always do stuff for me and I really appreciate you for that so I wanted do do something for you too." she whispers and blushes. "You like them?" She smiles

I nodded and kissed her "My smiley" I whispered against her lips.

(leave the nickname alone😤🙄 its cuteeee🤗)
..................
I want y'all to understand that this is my first book so if its going too fast I apologize😭 Also I'm not sentimental so mi nuh rlly know how fi write detailed/deep scenes.

I'll slow down in my next book😛

Remember to vote!<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕