63. Day Out

Kam's pov:

I have a full rest of week.

Tomorrow Kerri, my mother, Trica and I are having a brunch. Just to catch up on a few things and prepare for the Gender reveal which is the day after tomorrow.

I kissed my teeth as I saw messages coming from Asia on instagram.

She's been messaging me ever since I've returned to Jamaica. At first I would reply but then I remembered how she didn't defend me while her friends were throwing slick shots.

I opened the chat and saw countless messages she sent.

'Hey Kamara'

'Whats up?'

'Hey just checking in'

'Ok frl tho u haven't been repsonding to my messages in a while'

'Bro what I do?'

'Aight be like that then'

Then about a month after that, she texted me again.

'Shotta and Amir been asking about u😏'

'What yall got going on?'

'Alr word. Don't answer just dont be texting me when u get bk to NY'

I rolled my eyes at her last three messages.

They were sent a few weeks ago but I'm just now answering.

' Just to make it clear once again I am in a committed relationship so tell them to stop asking fa me. The next thing is ion appreciate how when I was up there n we was at the mall ya lil friends were throwing slick shots n all u did was sit there n not confront them. I just do not want any negative energy around me. U n ya friends got to go so leave me alone. I'll see u when I see u but other than that there's no friend ship here.'

I read over the message about 3 times deciding whether or not to send it.

After minutes of contemplating I finally sent it then blocked her.

The same time Shane walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his waist.

"Yah watch man" he asked and walked over to his drawers.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. I rested my head on his back and caressed his toned abs with my hands while he was searching for something to wear.

"Yuh nuh have somewhere fi be? And u nuh bathe yet" he turned his head to look at me.

I smiled up at him then responded. "Mhm mek mi guh get ready before Kerri start ring off mi phone"

I have him a quick kiss then walked towards the bathroom.

I finished getting ready then walked around looking for Shane. I found him in his office smoking.

"Yah leave now?" He asked without looking up from his laptop.

"Yea....." I trailed off and walked up to him. He pulled me on his lap and started rubbing my stomach. Our baby started moving around then kicked me.

Likkle ungrateful bastard! A shane a carry yuh fi 9 months?

I kissed my teeth and removed his hand. "Babe stop cuz it hot"

"Move man a jealous yuh jealous cuz a me alone mami rate" He gave me a cheeky smile.

"You don't even know if the baby is a girl" I shook my head.

"I know what I'm talking about a mi put her ina you nuh suh?"

I pushed his head and stood up. Before I could turn to him, him slap mi pon mi batty

I winced and turned to him quickly while rubbing the spot.

"Stop gwan like yuh nuh love it and come give mi a kiss" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. He held me by my throat so I couldn't move for a couple seconds. I finally pulled away.

"Mi have somewhere fi be and yuh nah go wull mi up sir" I crossed my arms

He smirked "Gwan man. Call mi when u reach"

I nodded and walked out of his office.

I grabbed the range car key on my way out. The minute I entered my Kar Kerri started calling me.

I quickly started the engine then answered.

"Yes boo?"

"Nuh yes boo mi weh u deh? Look how long you shoulda reach!!? From 2:30 and now  minutes to 3-" while she was ranting I pulled out of the driveway.

"I'm like 10 minites away I'll be there soon" I responded. She hummed then hung up.

She's taking Lia to a brand new park that opened up not too long ago and called me asking if I would like to join since she doesn't want to be alone and Tae wouldn't be able to come. I agreed so here we are.

Its more like a park to have picnics but it has a few kiddies area. Although Kalia isn't even a year yet we thought it would be nice to see her playing somewhere other than in the house.

I pulled up to the park then grabbed my bag and got out.

I sanitized then walked inside and started looking for my two munchkins.

After walking for a couple minutes I found them sitting on a blanket. Kerri was feeding Kalia....well attempting since she kept on trying to crawl away.

I laughed and swooped her up in my arms. "Yuh giving mommy trouble?"

At the sight of me she started smiling showing her gums and a small tooth that had started growing.

So cute!

"Oh suh she dash mi weh fi yuh" Kerri rolled her eyes and stood up to hug me.

"Feed her deh cause mi cya badda" she gave me her bottle.

I happily took it and sat on the blanket with her.

We ate and played with Kalia for a while before we decided to leave. "Take a pic of me please." I handed Kerri my phone.

Kerri took a picture of me and I posted it on instagram. Mi try mi best fi suck in my belly since mi nuh really want nobody fi know seh mi pregnant yet.

When the time come fi dem know dem will know.

Shane bought me the Clarks for my birthday. I smiled as I posted the picture. The minute it was posted I started recieving tons of notifications.

"Yuh want we guh get something fi eat first?" Kerri asked as we reached my car.

I nodded and we decided on a nearby restaurant.

She went into her car and we drove off.