20. Over dramatic

Thursday
Kam's pov:

"Good morning" I yawned walking into the kitchen greeting my parents.

"Morning baby" they greeted "See u breakfast deh" my mom says pointing at a dish that was covered.

"Thank you" I said sitting before digging in. After breakfast I washed the dishes then threw some clothes in the washing machine.

While those were washing I went back to my room to choose an outfit for the day. I'm hanging out with Kerri today since we haven't in a while.

We're just going to her house to chill. Well technically not her house...her boyfriends house.

I took out a yellow short body suit. I placed that on the bed then took up my speaker, phone and a new towel.

I dropped my towel on the counter before I hooked up the speaker to my phone. I went on my playlist and tapped on 'Cream of the Crop' By Jashii x Navaz.

"Tough days but mi never complain and" I started

"Rough days client a buss brain but me"

"Wull faith caa mi nuh know failure"

"Nah've nothing fi lose ina the game fam"

The song continued to play and I stripped hopping in the shower.

I just got out the shower and I'm sitting on the edge of the bed moisturizing my skin. I got up, towel still wrapped around my body.

I went to my underwear drawer and took out a thong. This outfit doesn't need a bra so I decided to go without.

I got dressed then stood in the mirror putting on deodorant. After, I added some jewelry and cologne.

I walked over to the door and grabbed a pair of sneakers. I sat back at the edge of my bed putting them on.

Still sitting on the bed I took up my phone to text shane

Me: Goodmorning.

Shane💗: Morning

Me: Whatchu doing

Shane💗: Getting ready to go somewhere wbu

Me: Same lol😂. How are you tho

Shane💗: I'm good u?

Me: Good, but brb cuz I gotta leave now I'll text u when I get there.

Shane💗: Ok😘

I smiled and took up my purse. I walked out of the room and went to my parents'. I peeked my head into their room "I'm leaving now" I said.

They looked towards me "Ok"

"Love you baby" my dad said.

"Love you too" I blowed them a kiss then grabbed the car key.