45. VIP

Shane's pov:

We pulled up to the club.

Pause. Let me rephrase

We pulled up to my club and it was PACKED.

Vehicles filled the parking lot and the line at the entrance was long af.

What a good thing mi have mi own reserved, parking space and mi can just walk in.

Yah the owner..

My point exactly.

I quickly parked the car and got out to open Kam's door.

We walked hand in hand towards the back to go inside.

Jada is already here.

She always deh a club. Apparently its where all the easy, bad bitches are always at.

I chuckled to myself as I saw Kam looking towards the bar.

"No drinking" I mumbled in her ear so that she could hear me over the loud music blasting through the club.

She rolled her eyes and I dragged her towards our section.

The main VIP.

We walked throughout the club as people came up to talk to me and also compliment Kam.

Nuff rass man. Too much of them.

I led my girlfriend up the steps of our VIP area and saw Jada smoking while throwing bills at a stripper who was giving her a lap dance.

I walked up to Jada as the stripper stopped throwing it back. Jada gave her a stack of cash and she walked off.

"Wassupppppp" Jada slurred as she stood to dap me up.

I gave her a head nod and sat down.

As she and Kam started to converse I ordered some drinks and made a blunt.

I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat as I continue to smoke. I started to reflect on how my life has been these past 3-4 months. (Lets act like its been that long even if the dates don't add up😭) I went from a single man to a man who's now in a relationship with his childhood bestfriend.

I'm opening a club in my home country, Jamaica, in a couple weeks with the woman I love.

Mhm. I love her. So what? I came up to that conclusion a while ago.

Come to think of it, I've always loved her. Even when we were smaller.

I mean yea we weren't in a relationship then so I just loved her as a friend but now that we're in a relationship its no difference right?

I'll just hold off on telling her tho. Nuh wah she lef mi caa mi a move too fast. Unu know how girls are.

Deh day deh mi woulda affi bl**dclat dead tho. Lef who?

Not to mention I killed my own blood all because he was selfish and greedy.

Last but not least I'm extending O.C Tech International.

Life couldn't get any better but as my sperm donor would say.. 'Life cya neva be smooth sailing.'

A couple minutes later a song started blasting throughout the place.

I opened my eyes and saw neither Kam nor Jada.

I stood up and looked over our VIP sections balcony and saw a crowd forming around two dancing silhouettes.

I looked around the crowd trying to find Kam and Jada.

Not seeing them, the only things that came to mind were.....