31. They've got her.

Shane's pov:

Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life. The fact that she trusted me with her body, her beautiful moans.

She was overall breathtaking. Mi honestly cya belief seh she a mi Oman now.

Its a shame that I had to drop her off this evening at her apartment.

Its a shame that I'll have to kill somebody tonight.

Its a shame seh the person wah mi go kill a mi own blood.

But who can blame me? Yuh cya always trust family.

A neva me tell him fi grudge mi. Mi neva meet him until mi a did 17. Mi nuh even know wah him have over mi to be honest. But it aguh end tonight.

I pulled up to the house and blowed my car horn. The security guard opened the gate and I gave him a head nod.

I drove up the drive way and got out. I opened the trunk and took out two black duffle bags.

I walked up to the door and opened it. I walked down to the basement and saw Tim, Killa, Devon and Gerry along with 15 more of my men.

"Boss" the acknowledge and I nod.

I placed the duffle bags on the table and walked over to Devon.

He gave me a paper with the address and I nodded.

I turned to the crowd. "Unu already know wah deh guh down tonight." I paused and they nodded. "Unu already get the address forwarded to unu phone."

"Hear wah tho mi wah 5 man volunteer fi do something fi mi" I said and waited for 5 persons to step forward.

I looked them in the eyes and nodded. Dem seem fit fi do the job.

"Mi aguh forward a address pon fi unu phone. Mi want unu guard deh place deh tonight smaddy important fi mi live deh." I paused, anyhow dem mess it up.

"Guard it wid unu bloodclat life"

"Yes boss" they responded quickly

I nodded and they stepped back. "For tonight, mi wah 6 a unu pon the outside a check round the yard. If unu nuh see nothing suspicious use the walkie talkie and mek we know" they nodded

"Once unu give we the signal the rest a we go run in, kill everybody ina unu sight no mercy"

"Yes boss" they said in usion.

I went in the duffle bag and took out my laptop. I pulled up a picture of Omar and showed them.

"If unu see deh ute yah let him fi mi"

"Yes boss"

"Dismissed, we leave at exactly 10pm." They nodded and left.

I took up the duffle bag and brought them upstairs to my office. I walked out the house and made my way to Tae's house.

I pulled up to his driveway and knocked on the door.

He opened it and I dapped him up. "Wah gwan g" he asks.

"Mi deh ya mn."
................

I looked at her through the screen. Dressed in one of my t-shirts and a short pair of shorts.

"Thank you for last night" she said chopping up some vegetables smiling. She was in her kitchen making dinner.

I smirked remembering the last half of last night. "Dat gov man."

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Mi have something fi tell u tho" I sat up in the sofa.

"What's that?" She asks