44. Experience

Shane's pov:

We pulled up to the company, Kam didn't even wait on me to open her door. She hurried to open it herself and got out.

I shook my head and got out. From we come ina the SUV she nuh stop tek pictures of the buildings we were passing by.

Up to now she still a tek pictures. I held her hand in mine and dragged her along with me.

Click.

I stopped abruptly. "Wah u just do Kam?" I ask

"Its for our memoriesssssss" she drags out and pulled me along to the entrance of the company.

Look like a fi har place.

"Woooow, its so beautiful" she smiles up at me.

"Hmm" I hummed as she continued to drag me along.

I opened the door and we walked in.

I looked around and saw the front desk empty. 

I heard screaming so I turned around just to see Terrell dragging Betty from the elevator.

(If u don't remember, Terrell is the H.o.S and Betty is the receptionist)

"Let me go you giraffe looking person!!" Betty screams sending hits after hits to Terrell's body.

He didn't seem fazed at all. As he should.
.................

Kam's pov:

I laughed at the funny scene before me.

A girl getting dragged from an elevator by a tall big muscular man.

Not as tall as Shane tho.

U did affi seh dat?

Leave me be.

I opened my camera roll with a snicker and started recording.

The man dragged the woman in front of Shane.

"Boss" the man greets Shane as the girl stands still straightening her outfit and her blonde hair.

"Terrell" Shane mutters and looks at the girl.

He motioned his head to Terrell and they walked off leaving me with the blonde Barbie.

I stared at her until she finally looked up with a huff.

She looked at my attire from head to toe.

"Who are you supposed to be?" She asks in a high-pitched tone.

"Your boss" I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes. "Who are you for real?" She asks again "You were so close to my boss, are u a new recruit or something?"

"Recruit" I raised my eyebrows. "I'm his girlfriend thank you tho" I smiled.

"Are you forreal?" she asks with her hands on her hips.

"No I'm for fake" I said doing the jazz hands and walked off to find Shane.

I saw him in a corner with Terrell. I walked up to them and the same time they finished their conversation.

Terrell looked at me and I waved.

Shane takes me towards the elevator. "Who's that girl" I ask out of curiosity

"The receptionist" he states as we walk into the elevator.

"Ah look like seh she just done do wah obstacle course?" I ask