33. Rescued

Kam's pov:

I feel so relieved but scared at the same time. Here I am in the choke hold of my ex while my boyfriend is standing in front of us shocked.

Omar's men drew their gun at him but he still didn't move.

He held eye contact with me.

When the shots rang throughout the house Omar was still here.

One of his men came down to inform him of what was happening. They didn't expect Shane to be here so early.

Suddenly Omar started to laugh which pulled me out out of my trance.

Shane turned his attention to him.

"Hello brother." Omar said teasingly

"Mi an yuh might be blood but yuh nowhere close to family." Shane gritted out.

Omar chuckled "How does it feel to have my left overs hm?" He asked and aimed a gun at my head.

Shane was about to move when Omar pressed the gun in my head "Aht ah ah, move and I shoot."

Shane's guard was down. I could see it.

I tried my best to show him that I was fine so he could focus.

I saw some silhouettes slowly walking down the stairs. Without looking back Shane gave a hand signal to them which made them halt their movements.

How him know seh them di deh?

"You know our father was a good man.....till him guh get a dutty bwoy like you" Shane smirked

"No no no no. I'm the good one. You took everything away from me. You killed him I didn't." Omar rambled pressing the gun to my head again tightening his hand around my neck

Killed?

"When are you going to realise hm? When are you going to accept that it was your fault?" Shane asked

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!" Omar shouted

Shane chuckled shaking his head and turned his attention to me who was trying to get out of the hold.

I shook my head and forced a smile.

Omar pushed me down and started pacing around pulling on his hair.

I took the chance and hurriedly crawled over to Shane.

Omar looked back and didn't see me so he went crazy.

He pointed his gun at Shane "You........YOU DID THIS. YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME......the only girl I've ever loved" his voice softened

"I never loved you" I mumbled under my breath.

"I had her first, I took her virginity, I was in her first. Bet u haven't been in her yet tho hm? Yea she's real stingy wid it" he chuckles trying to get under Shane's skin.

I almost gagged. He's so cocky and disgusting.

He fired the first shot and Shane ducked. I screamed and crawled towards the door.

Shane's men ran in and a the chaos started. I made it to the outside of the door and covered my ears.

I wrapped my arms around myself and silently cried.

I didn't ask for any of this.

I didn't ask to be kidnapped

I didn't know that my ex and my boyfriend are related. Not that it would change my feelings for Shane but still.

I didn't ask to be in the center of a f*cking shootout.

A couple minutes later the gunshots died down. I waited a while for Shane to come out and get me but he didn't.

I peeked around and there was Shane laying on the ground with blood oozing from his body. Him men were circled around him.

I looked around for any sign of Omar and saw him in the corner holding his stomach.

Every other person was dead.

I shuffled over to Shane and pushed through his men. I couldn't see where he got shot because of the amount of blood.

He smiled up and me and I choked out a sob "Please don't leave me"

I felt his hand caressing my cheek and I just continued to cry. "We have to get him to a hospital" I shouted at his men.

"Ma'am we already have help on the way but for now mi need you fi move out the way so we can put pressure on his wounds."

I looked back at Shane and he nodded.

I slowly moved out the way and heard him mumbling something to them about not making Omar die and a house.

I looked back at where Omar was and saw him unconscious.

About 8 medical men barged in and took up Shane. They helped to carry him outside and placed him on a stretcher.

They helped him into the ambulance and I was about to hop in when somebody tried to stop me.

Which drankro dis now.

"Ma'am I'm not su-"

"Wah yah do ute mek mi oman come" Shane rasped out and sucked his teeth.

"Sorry boss" the man said and I hopped in.
....................
I should've killed shaney hehe😛🤗

What u think about Omar?

What u think abt this scene👀

Remember to vote!<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕