8. House.

Time jump!
Thursday
Kamara's pov:

I woke up feeling so tired. Since that night Shane called me its been a normal routine for us. We call each other around that time and stay on the phone for hours. Last night I went to bed at 2am because we were conversing for that long.

Mi feel lonely.

I smiled rolling over taking up my phone which was charging on my night stand. I checked the time and it was 10am. My smile fell and I hurried off the bed. I'm always late and I only have 2 hours to get ready.

I took up my phone and speaker and went into the bathroom with my towel. I connected my phone to the speaker and played 'playlist #2'.

Imperfections by 450 started playing while I stood in the mirror tying up my wig and brushing my teeth.

'Feel fi guh way upon a mountain'

'Wash weh mi pain ina a fountain'

'Wid all a mi flaws mi still potent'

'This a the start but a the process'

The song blasted through my speakers when I got ready to sing my part.

'Weekday mi far from perfect' I started shouting

'Hurt people close to me weh nuh deserve it'

'And dat mek mi feel f**k up and worthless'

'Life full a lessons an mi still a learn dem'

I continued singing while undressing and hopped in the shower. I turned on the faucet then screamed. I hurried to turn it off when I heard a knock at the door

"Kam yuh alright?" I heard my mother shout. She sound worried.

"Yes the wata cold tho" I said backing up from the shower head hugging myself.

She hissed her teeth "A nasty yuh nasty" she says and I heard footsteps leaving.

I hissed my teeth and prepared myself before taking a proper shower. I got out and made my way back to my room. I went to my dresser and took up the Shea butter, I sat back on my bed and moisturized my skin.

'ping' I took up my phone and instantly smiled when I saw a message.

Oshane😊 : Good morning😘

Me : Good morning, how are you

Oshane😊 : Mi good. Hru

Me : I'm fine just getting ready to go somewhere

Oshane😊 : Me to

Me : at this point mi go late cuz mi supposed to be there in an hour and I'm not dressed.

Oshane😊 : Lol, mi soon leave out yuh want mi come fi yuh?

Me : sure, u remember weh mi live?

Oshane😊 : If u still deh e same place then yes.

Me : Ye man

Oshane😊 : Aii. Mi aguh be there in 30 mins.

Me : Ok

I placed my phone on my night stand. Still smiling I got up and went to my dresser. I took out a pair of underwear and a simple outfit since I'm not doing much today. A peach coloured long sleeved blouse and blue jeans.

I got dressed then walked to my door. I took up a pair of sandals that was by my door along with a luisV bag that was hung up by the door.

I put all my necessities in the bag and went back to my vanity. I decided to go without makeup because I'm running out of time.

I took my hair down and combed through it while fixing my edges. I added some lip gloss and jewlery. I took up my bag and phone and slipped on my slippers.

(Pretend that she's still in the blonde wig from the party)

I walked into the dining room and saw my parents eating. "Good morning" I voiced

"Good morning baby" they said in usion

"Where yuh going?" My dad asks

"Remember I said I was going to look at the house today" I said reminding them

"Oh ok, u leaving now or u want something to eat?"

"No man I'm leaving now I don't think I have time to eat." I said checking my watch seeing that it was 11:28. Mi ready earlier than mi did think tho although the drive us 30 mins I won't be so late.

"Ok if you want the car key its on the kitchen counter" my mom says and continued to eat

"No I'm good somebody picking me up" I said smiling.

"Kerri?" My mother asks

Nosey.

"No" I said looking at them. They spared a slick glace at each other before my dad responds

"Ok then." As if on cue a car horn sounded

"That's my cue I'll talk to u guys later" I said kissing them both on the cheek before leaving.

"Hey" I said sitting in the car smiling

"Sup" he said and drove off.

"Nothing much" I say smiling and leaning back in the comfortable seat of the black tinted mark x.

"Weh u a guh?" he asks keeping his eyes on the road

"Beacon Field Ave, round a the gated complex" I said and he looks at me and nods.

We sit in a comfortable silence while I watch him drive. His grip on the staring wheel is tight while his hand flexes. His muscles buldge and his tattoos prominent with the sunlight being shone through the car.

We came at a stop light and he looks over at me. I look up in those beautiful honey brown eyes captivated. For a minute we kept staring at each other when we heard a series of car horns.

We both look up to see the light has changed to green. He sped off into the direction of my destination.

20 minutes later we pulled up. I look over and thank him.

"Call me when u ready" he says and I nod and got out. I turned around and waved before he blows his horn and sped off.
.....................
I feel like this chapter is good.....😭
Whatchu think?

Just to be clear I'm not from Kingston so every location or building and so forth I use google.

Lmk what u think I can add in future chapters.

Remember to vote<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕