42. Flying together

Kam's pov:

Gyal deh guh back a fawrinnnn.

Mi just get news yesterday seh Shane a carry mi wid him to NYC tomorrw.

I'm so excited. I'll get to experience what he's like in his work space.

I'm packing my bag while Shane is getting some last minute work in.

He came in the room and flopped down on the bed.

I raised my head to look at him "Wahm to you?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

He shook his head.

"Come pack your bag, I was going to, but you said no so..." I trailed off.

"Mi bag easy fi pack enuh just affi throw two sumn in deh and a it dat, plus mi supposed to have more things a the penthouse" he says

"Hmm"

"Mi stress out" he sighs

"Relieve mi stress" he smirked and walked up behind my bent form.
....................

(yes not even a likkle sumn gweh😭😤)

We're getting ready to head to the airport and for once in my life I'm not the one that's going to make us late.

"Mi nuh know why yah look pon me suh" Shane mumbled and continued to pack his bag.

"Mi did tell u fi pack your stuff yesterday nuh chru" I kissed my teeth.

"Mi think mi did have enough time" he mumbled and grabbed his bag.

"Ready?" He smiles

"Look how long mi sit down a wait, a me fi ask of you ready" I said and took up my bag.

He chuckled and took my bag from me. He threw me the range car key and I walked out to start the car.

A couple minutes later he came out and hopped in the drivers seat.

We pulled up to the runway. I greeted the pilot, security guards and other workers with a smile then walked up the steps and into the private jet.

I looked around then walked back to the jets doorway.

Somebody bumped into me almost making me fall down the stairs.

I looked around ready to get an apology.

"Oops" she paused and covered her mouth to hide a laugh "Didn't see you there." She shook her head with a chuckle and walked off.

The snotty, disgusting, ill-manered, dutty flight attendant.

Why isn't she fired? Mi need fi talk to Shane about this because mi nuh wah affi lay mi hand pon the likkle cockroach.

Shane walked in and kissed me. I smiled and sat down as he walked to the back to put the bags away.

He came back a while minutes later with the flight attendant following behind.

Her lipstick smudged and her shirt half unbuttoned.

This can't be what I'm thinking.

Then Shane really bring mi pon plane fi disgrace mi suh? Now mi look like eediat.

I turned my attention to Shane and he smiled at me.

I got up and stormed off the plane not bothering to go for my bag earning glances from some of the workers.

I continued walking hearing Shane shouting my name.

Mi dvn aguh look pon him enuh.

The next thing I felt was my body being pushed into a wall. "Wah happen babe?" Shane asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Yuh nuh have somebody pon the plane a wait pon you?" I asked looking over his shoulder at the flight attendant who was smirking towards our way.

I turned my attention back to him and saw him looking at the girl aswell.

"This is about her?" He asks

I said nothing.

"Yuh really think mi like her Kam? A u a mi Oman fi a reason why mi would a deh wid yuh if-" he starts to say but I cut him off

"Why you woulda deh wid mi?" I whisper shout "I don't know, for f*cking fun." I rolled my eyes trying to pushing him off me

"Relax yuhself" he lowered his voice

"Gwan to yuh Oman Oshane" I said and crossed my arms.

"Mi and the girl nuh deh Kamara."

"Oh you and her nuh deh but she come out of the back part of the jet behind you u with her lipstick all over her face and her shirt unbutton half way right?" I laughed "Real funny"

"Look like mi a joke to yuh..You alone mi have mi eyes dem set on, mi nuh ina nothing with the girl.....mi dvn memba her name" he says looking me in my eyes.

Whew....eye contact at its finest.

I shook my head at the thought.

"Mi wah guh home" I mumbled.

"Look pon mi" He lifts my chin with his index finger.

"Mi neva do nothing with her, from she see you the first time a suh she start gwan extra. If mi did know seh a suh she stay from long time mi wouldn't hire her. Yuh done know seh mi like mi work fi guh smooth sailing." He states and I look at him.

Well that's true..

"You. Alone. Mi. Deh. Wid. And. Want" he pecked my lips between each words.

I smiled

"Yuh believe me now?" he asks with his eyebrows raised and I nodded and pecked him again.

"Come gwope ina the jet now" he says.

I laughed and pushed him off me.

Going towards the stairs of the jet Shane slapped my butt in front of all the security guards at the bottom of the steps.

I paused and blushed and lightly slapped him on his arm.

"You can't do that in front of people" I whispered and he did it again with a smirk.

I shook my had and laughed making my way up the stairs.

We got situated in our seats. With him in front of me and the small table between us.

"You need to fire her." I stated flatly.

"I will, but please be patient because I would have to find a new recruit first." He stated and I nodded.

He called up a waitress and ordered a bottle of Henny for himself and a glass of orange juice for me.

"You hungry?" He asks taking his laptop from a small bag and putting it on the table.

"No not really." I stated and leaned back.

"Sure?" he asks opening his laptop and started to type.

"Yep" I said and popped the 'p'

"ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS WE ARE CLEAR FOR TAKE OFF PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS" the pilots voice comes through the speakers.

I smiled as the jets door closes and I fastened my seatbelt.
..................

LISTEN TO MIIII!! Somebody put my book in their tik tok vid n Idk who it was😭 Thank you so muchhhh tho😩

We're at 7K🎉💙😤

Goodnight btw😢

How are y'all feeling?😛

Remember to vote!<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕