40. Club

Sadly y'all will be robbed😥

Kam's pov:

We just came back from the club and I'm already tired.

I sighed and fell back on the bed with a sigh.

"We're going to a club soon" Shane says.

MI WAH RESTTTTT

"Approximately how much time do I have to get a small nap in?" I asked peeking at him through my eyes.

He shrugged "40 mins."

Good enough.

"Ok wake me up when a time fi get ready" I said and closed my eyes.

I felt a slap on my butt.

I groaned and turned to the side and saw Shane.

"We need fi get ready now" he states and walked into the bathroom.

"Wah time?" I asked and walked up behind him.

"After 10" he says and I nod.

I walked back to my bag and took out my toiletries.

Shane walked out of the bathroom as I walked in.

I closed the door and took a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

Shane sat on the bed dressed in a graphic hoodie, greyish blue ripped skinny jeans hanging low on his waist which shows his white American eagle underwear and black desert clarks.

I should jump him.

I shook my head and walked to my bag.

I got dressed in a one-sleeve dress and pair of gold heels.

"How do I look?" I ask Shane. He's been staring at me the whole time I was getting dressed.

"Breathtaking" he states and pulls me to him.

I tilted my head to look at him in the eyes. "You don't look so bad yourself"

"Mi know mi look hot, matter a fact mi a di gyal dem sugga cane" he smirked and I raise my eyebrows

"Well mi a used to the gyal dem sugga cane, now mi a only your sugga cane" I laughed at that statement

"Since when u get a nose piercing?" He asked

"I didn't" I smirked "Its fake"

He shook is head chuckling "ok"

I quickly kissed him and finished getting ready.

"Tae seh dem a wait pon we in the lobby" he says after a couple minutes.

"Ok" I grabbed my white purse and a pair of glasses and we walked out to meet up with Tae and Kerri.

We reached the lobby and Tae and Shane started talking.

"Come tek mi picture" is said to Kerri.

She smiled and took my phone. She snapped the picture and I looked on it.

"Thank you babe" I pecked her on the cheek

"Gweh batty gyal" she laughed fake gagging.

I shoved her lightly n the men walked over to us.

"Unu ready?" They asked and we nodded.

We walked into the club and when I tell u it was packed??

IT WAS PACKED.

Sweaty bodies all around. People dry humping each other, smoke filled the air and the scent of alcohol which might I add was very strong.

We made our way through the crowd and all the ladies were looking at my man.

The audacity.

I rolled my eyes and pressed my body to his. He looked at me and grabbed my hands.

We walked to the VIP area and he pulled me on his lap.

A bottle girl walked over to us.

"Would u like something to drink sir?" She asked in a sultry voice.

I raised my eyebrows at her and Shane just stared at her blankly.

Mi forget seh him hate talk to people.

"Wah u want?" I whispered to him.

"2 bottle of Henney, bucket of ice, 6 bottle of cranberry juice, 1 bottle of white rum, 1 bottle ciroc, 2 bottle of patron, 3 bottle of rum cream and 7 bottle of red stripe. Order anything else u want" he whispered in my ears.

I turned my head to look at him "So much?"

Boy well loadeddddddd

Saying.

He nods and smirks I shook my head and ordered that with some drinks from the bar and shots for me and Kerri.

The bottle girl looked at me with disgust and walked off. She came back with everything in a couple minutes.

'Spoil yuh' by alkaline blasted throughout the club.

I took two shots and gave Kerri the look. We smirked and bent over in front of our boyfriends.

Shane held me by my waist and started whining on me.

I looked back at him and bit my lips.

He drew me back on him by my throat and started singing the lyrics to me.

I smiled and pushed him back to straddle his waist.

I started to twerk on him as he smoked.

He blew out a puff and leaned up to capture my lips in his.

"We jus deh ya fi bout an hour an yuh mek mi wah cut already" he whispered in my ears.

I smirked and got off him when the song ended.

We drank shots after shots as the men smoke and drank a little too much.

We danced to alot of music, it went to a point where Kerri and I ran down to the bar and started dancing on the counter when Tae and Shane weren't paying attention.

A crowd formed around us hyping us up until Shane and Tae came and brought us back to our section.

We chilled for a little more before we decided to head back to the hotel.

I stood in the room and took off my clothes as Shane looked at me with low eyes.

I pushed him on the bed and straddled him.

I took off his hoodie while staring in his eyes.

"Wah yah do Kam?" He asks in a low voice.

I continued to stare at him saying nothing.

I grind my lower region to his and kissed him with all the life left in me.

He flipped us around and.................

.................

Anyways this was cringe😭

I honestly told myself that I would end this story within 40 chapters.......but nowwwwww I'm at chapter 40 n dem just do di do😭😭

Its giving smooth sailing.........but I'm pretty sure y'all want some drama.

Imma speed up a lil bit, just a lil time skip in the next chapter THEN WE FINNA GET INTO THE DRAMAAAAA😈

Remember to vote!<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕