56. New people again?

Kam's pov:

I quickly ran to the bathroom the vomit my insides out again.

This is the second time it happened since the day started.

I woke up out of my sleep to throw up then I went back to sleep. I woke up not too long after then came to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Pancakes.

Well to be fair I dont really like pancakes like that but I didnt expect to throw up because of it.

I rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash then went back to the kitchen.

Ok well I guess no more pancakes.

Tea it is!

I poured some water in the kettle and waited for it to start bubblibg so I could make some mint tea.

I sat back around the island then took up my phone to text back Asia.

Instagram chat

Pretty._Asia_

..yea but were going to the mall today was just wondering if you'd wanna come hang out.

Who's gonna be there?

Just me, Ky and Shan

Oh..well fine if it's just them ig.

Aight.

What time are u guys going?

About right now cuz we don't wanna stay long anyways.

Mhm ok.

I exited the chat and decided to get ready. A few monutes later she sent me the location.

Looks like I'm going out with them again.

I mean Asia's really the only one that I like and is the main reaosn why I'm even going. 

The next thing is, imma take this opportunity to go to the mall and buy some stuff for My parents, Kerri and her baby.

Cya leave dem outta nothing yk?

I got dressed in a highwaist pants and a crop top.

While getting dressed I was loking at myself in the mirror.

I rubbed my hand over my stomach and smiled.

Im pretty set on wanting a boy!

Fingers crossed.

Speaking of the baby, a private doctor is scheduled to come here at 4 today.

I checked the time.

Its currently 11:03am

I should be back by then.

I called Terry and befote I knew it we were at the mall.

I texted Asia to let her know that I was here and she told ne that they were at FootLocker.

"Should I wait?" Terry asked.

"Umm no its ok, but be back here by atleast 1:30" I smiled.

He nodded and I grabbed my purse and got out.

I walked into the mall and it took me a while to find the store but I found it.

As soon as I walked in I saw Asia and the girls looking at some shoes with about 4 other people with them.