poor Shockwave

Hey I'm not dead, it's only been a year or two. But here's a new part I'll be adding more soon.

You sat on your shared berth and you stared into nothingness. "Y/N why won't you hold me as you used to when we cuddle," Shockwave said while he was lying away from you. You didn't say anything to him, you just sighed.

"You won't kiss me anymore," Shockwave said as his voice was shaking. You heard him but you didn't listen. Shockwave rolled over to see your back struts slightly shaking. He reached out to touch your struts. You flinched away with a muffled whimper.

Shockwave pulled his servo away from you. Slowly crawling across the berth to sit on your lap. You looked at Shockwave and you felt his servos on your shoulders. Your optics lock with Shockwave's optic, you gulped quietly. 

"Y/N please…frag me like you used to." Shockwave moaned into your audio receptors. "Grab me by the audio fins again, pull them like you did when we fragged all those times before." He moaned loudly.

You gently cupped his audio fins, Shockwave leaned into your touch with a whimper.
he grabbed your servo and held it against his audio fin. "Please" Shockwave whimpered out. "Anything Y/N…please" he whimpered out as you pulled your servo away.

He hugged you hiding his face in your neck cables, crying letting the lubricant stain his face and your neck cables. You wrapped your servos around his waist holding him close. "I'm sorry Shockwave." You said hugging him tightly.

You lay back on the berth holding onto Shockwave letting him lay on top of you. You could hear his quiet sobs. You gently rubbed Shockwave's back struts. Gently kissed his audio fin as his sobs faded into silence.

The gentle hum of your spark lulled Shockwave into recharge. Holding onto Shockwave like he was your last lifeline. Why did life have to be so ruff on you and your relationship with Shockwave.

Ok so its a short story but hey