Ratchet x reader

You were constantly scratching the paint off your armor on your arms, hips, and thighs you didn't know why you did. It got so bad at one point you had enegon leeking out, Ratchet chose to rap your arms thighs in something I didn't remember what, but it didn't stop you from scratching.

The team had desided to tie you to a medical berth just so you would stop scratching your self to death. It was Ratchet's job to make sure you had enegon in your system and your wounds were healing, they were but really slowly this only worried Ratchet more. You layed on the berth whimpering and rubbing your thighs together. The sound of you rubbing your thighs made Ratchet sigh and walk over, "stop that (y/n)" he said in monitoun voice, you kept rubbing your thighs.

Ratchet grabbed your thighs and pulled them apart which caused your valve panel to snap open, Ratchet was slapped in the face by the sweet scent of your heat. "Please?" You whimpered out, Ratchet placed a digit against you soft valve making you buck your hips, he gently pushed his digit into you making you bite your lip.

Soon Ratchet pumping three of his digits into you pushing you near your overload he pulled he's digits out prolonging your overload, he started rubbing his spike. He shoved his spike into you, he didn't wait for you to adjust he just rammed into until you overloaded twice before overloading into you, and the rest of the night was a blurr.