Druged Megatron

Ok this one is gonna be a little short so enjoy it.

You sat on your new throne atop of darkmount, with Megatron kneeing at your feet rubbing your interface panel. You looked down at Megatron with your twisted smile letting the bright blue smoke escape through your jagged teeth.

“You want some of this don't you Megatron?” You asked with a dark chuckle pulling Megatron up into your lap. “Trying to get under my plating just to get a hit?” you asked as pulled a drag off your pipe.

Holding the smoke you pulled Megatron kissing him as you exhaled the blue smoke. Megatron kissed back as he greedily inhaled the blue smoke.

“So greedy.” You said pulling away from Megatron, gripping onto his hips. Megatron exhaled the blue smoke as he moaned in pleasure digging his claws into your shoulders.

“If you want more your gonna have to let me get under your plating.” you purred out licking Megatrons neck cabling. “Anything.” Megatron moaned out tilting his helm for you.

“Anything you say.” you purred gripping onto his thighs and grinding against Megatron. Your spike sprung free of its housing. "Now open up Megatron and get ready to scream for me.” You grunted out ripping off Megatron's valve cover.

Pushing yourself into Megatron's valve, You thrust fast and hard into Megatron’s valve as his moans were loud and borderline screams.

His claws dug harder into your shoulder plating. You growled in pleasure as you felt Megatron's valve clamp down on your spike when he overloaded.

With a few more thrusts you grew sloppy with your movements, pushing yourself into Megatron as much as his valve would allow. You overloaded, spilling all of your fluids into him.

Pulling out of his valve you felt all of the fluids drip and fall onto your lap. Taking a drag off your pipe again as Megatron panted.

“I hope you like this stuff because I want a round two.” you puffed out blue smoke as you spoke, pulling another drag from the pipe.