Optimus x ex Deception! reader pt2

You had woken up out of recharge with a splitting helmache and an odd weight on top of you when your optic had finally reset to enough for you to see.

Seeing the pretty blue and red paint of Optimus who was laying on top of you with his face buried in your chest plates, you gently reached up to pet the top of his helm.

Your actions caused Optimus to push his face more into your plating. You purred at the feeling and continued petting Optimus’s helm, you enjoyed the feeling.

Groaning as you offlined your optics, the dimmed lights just added to the throbbing pain in your helm, but you continued to pet Optimus's helm.

Felling Optimus shifting on top of you. You begrudgingly onlined one of your optics to watch Optimus move around. Petting his helm had woken him up.

"Hello, my beloved," Optimus said, looking up at you resting his chin on your chest. His digits ran over some sensitive seams on your chest. Quietly moaning you gently placed your servo onto Optimus's cheek as your optic offlined.

"How did you recharge?" You groaned out loud enough for Optimus to hear, talking made your helm throb harder.

"Very well, thank you, my beloved." Optimus quite spoke trying to keep his voice low to keep your helm from throbbing any harder.

You quietly purred as thanks, before warping your arms around Optimus and hugging him close to you. You and him quietly fell back into a deep recharge with Optimus.

Several hours later you were rudely pulled out of your dark empty recharge by Optimus gently shaking you awake.

“Come on it's time for us to get up and do our work,” he said quietly as he continued to shake you awake. You groaned as you onlined your optics, to be greeted by Optimus’s blue and red frame.

Optimus smiled as he watched your gold color optics online, you stared up at Optimus who was sitting on your lap.

His servos rested between his thighs on your stomach plating, you stared at his cover only for a moment before your gold optics snapped back up to lock with Optimus’s light blue optics.

"Optimus, you're playing with fire." You spoke quietly as you planted your servos firmly on his thighs. Sitting up you quickly managed to get Optimus sitting on the chair that just a moment ago, and you were kneeling between his thighs.

You purred loudly as you buried your face against one of his thighs and his thighs were warm, you wished that you could live between his thighs.

Purring louder you looked up at Optimus with a smile, before placing several soft kisses to his thighs.

"You are so perfect, and so beautiful that I don't deserve you or your beauty." You choked out as you offlined your optics to rest your helm against Optimus’s thigh.

Your words made Optimus speechless his only action he could do was simply placing his servo on your cheek.

Before Optimus could withdraw his servo from your being, you gently held his servo in place.

You and Optimus sat in that same position for what felt like hours, but it was only a few minutes before you onlined your golden optics that had made Optimus fell in love with.

~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~

Yay, finally a new chapter.
So that's what I got for now. I'm gonna try to make some more before I disappear again.

But idk, anyway that's all.

Also y'all need to chill in the comments like stop yelling I can hear y'all just fine.

And Steve is just fine we have clones of our favorite Boi for this reason. So chill.

                                                                -Skull

~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~