hot wax

Here you go you sinners.

Starscream bit back a moan as hot wax dripped onto his thighs as you lazily watched his valve become slick with need and want.
"M-master…" Starscream moaned out as some hot wax dripped into his valve "hush, candle holders don't talk." You said looking down at the book you were reading. You continue to read your book as Starscream bit back another moan.

You were rudely interrupted when some of Starscream's fluids dripped into your book. Growling quietly you closed your book as you grabbed a candle off of Starscream's thigh. Starscream let out a surprised gasp as you started to drip hot wax onto his valve. "It's ok to moan out my name now." You said continuing to dip wax onto Starscream's valve. "Master…please" Starscream moaned as you covered his valve in wax.

Slowly you pulled the wax blob from Starscream's valve. You looked at Starscream's valve that you had casted in wax. You had made a perfect cast of Starscream's valve. you put the cast into your subspace as you stuffed his valve with several vibrating toys "this time you can only beg to overload." You say pulling the candles off of Starscream's thighs.

You sat back in your chair watching Starscream's fluids drip onto your desk as he moans. Getting bored of watching Starscream's valve you got up and slowly walking around him. When you had finally stopped Starscream looked up at you moaning. "Let's put your mouth to use." You said opening your spike covering letting your spike extend.

"Get to work Starscream my spike isn't going to suck itself." You say shoving your spike into his mouth. Starscream's lips stretched around your spike. You chuckled as you used his throat as a pleasure toy. You moan with each powerful thrust down Starscream's throat. You held Starscream's helm place as you overloaded down his throat forcing him to swallow all of your fluids.

Starscream had overloaded without your permission. "Starscream you keep overloading without my permission...again." you growled out the last part, pulling your spike out of his throat. You pulled the vibrators out of his valve as you bened Starscream over your desk. "Well Starscream I think you should clean up your mess." You say pushing starscream's face near the mess of fluids. 

"Go on Starscream, lick it up." You growl out pushing him closer to the mess. Starscream started licking up his mess. Pulling starscream up from the desk you chuckled quietly. "Oh you're not done." You say putting one of the toys you were using earlier at his lips. "Don't forget to clean off your toys Starscream." You said making Starscream suck off his fluids from the toys. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Where you and predaking...have fun