centaur! reader x Megatron [pt.1]

Thank you for 1k+ reads it means so much to me!

You stood guard over the ruins over your ancient city, waiting for your people to come back to the city but you knew that day would never come. But still you waited for a day that would never arrive. As you were doing your nightly petrol around the boundaries of your once grand city. Come to the end of your petrol you saw a group of young Cybertronins standing at the city's gates.

You slowly approached the group keeping to the shadows, when you were close enough to hear them you stopped and listened. "Megatronus why are we here? Isn't this city of centaurs?" Ask a red and blue Cybertronin "yes they were some of the greatest and honored gladiators known across Cybertron!" Replied the silver Cybertronin " I don't wanna ruin my finish in some creepy abandoned city! And the centaurs are all dead, they've been dead for a long time." Said a flashy red Cybertronin.

You just sat and watched the young ones bicker on. You soon grew bored listening to them and made your way into the center of the city. As you looked into the fountain that stood in the center of the city, wondering how long it truly was.

You put your spear on the edge of the fountain and walk to the runes of your old home, as you started digging through the old crumbling building. After several minutes of digging you found a picture of you and your family, you realized just how long it's been and made your way back to the fountain.

You stop only feet away from the fountain to watch the episode unravel in front of you. "Megatronus put that back! It doesn't belong to you!" The red and blue one yells at the silver one "oh please no one will care!" The silver one replayed with a cocky grin as he held the spear up.

"Actually your friend is right. It doesn't belong to you" you say as you stepped forward the group all looked at you, the silver one stepped forward as the others hid behind him."there is no need for fear young ones." You calmly say as the silver Cybertronin pointed the spear at you.