Such a pretty bot

It's short but I don't care so enjoy anyway. This was originally gonna be a part of the 'Bow Megatron' series but I cut it. So take it as a part of 'Bow Megatron' or its own stand alone story I don't care just enjoy it

~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~~~°°|••|°°~

Pulling Megatron off the floor by the collar around his neck cables. “You're not gonna get out of this so easily, you will be punished.” you spoke as you pulled Megatron closer your grip tightening on the collar.

“You see my dear Megaton, I can’t trust you to be free anymore, you belong to me.” you growled out as you watched tears start to pool at the edge of megaton’s optics.

“I'll keep you locked up in this cell, long enough for you to learn your lesson.” you voiced out, gently rubbing his cheek.

“You are my pet, and pets belong in chains and bonds.” you spoke as you ran your servo down his side, stopping at his valve cover to gently tap it.

Megaton gasped when you suddenly dropped him, he groaned as he landed hard on his knee struts. You had let your spike spring free of its housing as you stepped closer to Megaton.

“I will do with you what I like, I will make you pleasure me.” you spoke quietly as you gipped the back of Megatron's helm, pulling him towards your spike.

“In time you will learn to like it and do it willingly.” you said as you forced Megatron to suck and swallow your spike.

Megatron had put his balled-up servos on your pelvic plating as a kind of protest against you.

“Until then I will force you, I do not care that you do not want to.” you growled out as you pulled Megatron off your spike and leaned close to his audio-receptors.

“You are mine, my plaything.” you quietly purred out letting the sound vibrate in his helm. You then shoved Megatron onto the cold floor with a grunt.

“I will take what I want from your pretty frame, to please myself.” you said as you rested between his legs.

You ripped off Megatron’s valve cover with a grin, Megatron grunted as you slammed into his unprepared valve.

You moaned as you abused Megatron’s valve for your own gain, gripping onto Megatron’s thighs denting his plating.

Megatron kept his servos balled his servos up near his intake as he fought to keep his moans quiet.

He gritted his sharp teeth so hard it started to hurt, his body finally betrayed him as moaned.

You enjoyed every moment of his pain as your thrusts grew harder, you listened as Megatron moaned out curses.

You finally overloaded deep into his valve, spilling a large amount of fluid in him.

"Such a pretty bot." You spoke as your spike slid free of Megatron's valve, letting your fluids pool out and onto the floor.