Bow Megatron pt.2

You pushed down Starscream’s back with your optics offline, your thrusts were slow and lazy. “Ah there we go.” you moaned out as you trusted a little faster with a purr.

“ could you at least frag me a little harder.” Starscream growled out as you trusted into him “ Oh shut up Starscream.” you groaned out feeling your spike start to depressurized, “damn it, you ruined it.” you sighed outed as your spike slid back into its housing.

“get out of here Starscream.” you said kicking him out of your berth. “Go fetch Megatron for me, tell him that his master needs to be serviced.” you said as you watched  Starscream trek out of your room.

You covered your optics with your arm, you soon heard heavy footfalls chuckling to yourself as the door to your room opened. “Oh primus, I know those footfalls anywhere.” you purred as you felt your spike pushed against its housing cover.

“You called for me…Master.” Megatron spoke mumbling out the last part looking away from you. “Primus, I love it when you call me master.” you moaned out as your spike escaped its housing. “See I’m not the only one happy to see you.” you moaned as you griped the base of your spike.

Megatron kept his optics averted from you, “Now come on, my spike isn't gonna get itself off Megatron.” you groaned out looking over at Megatron, he was still standing by the door.

“ don't make me get up to pin you against the wall.” you snarled out sitting up on your berth, this caused Megatron to step back and land his back struts against the door.

“ ah I see…you enjoy it when I have you shoved against something” you spoke as you pushed your spike back into its housing. You stood up and strolled over to Megatron until you were standing in front of him.

“ Be honest with me, Megatron.” you purred into his audio-receptors as you grabbed his hips pulling him close. Megatron's intake quivered as he listened to your purring vibrating in his audio-receptors.

You pulled him away from the door, planting rough kisses and light bites on his neck. Megatron moaned quietly with a weak attempt to pull away. You took a few steps back pulling Megatron with you as you attacked his neck.

"If you won't give me the answer now, you can give it to me when you scream out my name." You spoke softly lapping at the bite marks on his neck. Megatron moaned as words left him to suffer.

You quickly stepped back pulling Megatron forward and tripping him making him catch himself on the berth. You pushed his helm down onto the berth.

"I know that you love it when I have you held down." You purred into his audio-receptors pushing your spike against his aft.

"Now open up Megatron and get ready to scream out my name for the whole ship to hear." You grunted out ripping off Megatron's valve cover, pushing yourself into Megatron's wet valve with a low moan. You thrusted fast and hard into Megatron as you kept his helm on the berth.

Megatron felt his overload coming quick as you pounded into him. His moans were loud and borderline screams as he overloaded on your spike. You growled in pleasure as you felt Megatron's valve clamp down on your spike when he overloaded.

Pushing your spike deep into his valve as you overloaded in him, then your knot swelled to lock you and him together. “Don't move, your stuck on my knot.” You moaned pushing deeper into his valve.

“Your right master I do enjoy went you have me pinned down.” Megatron quietly moaned. “I’m glad you finally swallowed your pride Megatron and admit you are a good submissive play toy.” you spoke as your knot finally shrunk enough for you to pull out.

“Thanks again Megatron.” You said walking to the door “oh and Megatron when you clean yourself up make sure you fix your behavior because we will have guests later and I need you on your best behavior.” you spoke opening the door.

“And I promise you won't like the consensus if you don't behave, the whole ship will your punishment.” you purred out as you walked down the hall.