Knockout x reader

Thank you for 2k+ reads so here's some stuff you you filthy sinners

You were laying on your berth with your minicons. When Knockout walked in "shoo you little nuisances." he said as he scared your minicons away. "Knockout what was that for?" You said as you got up to get your minicons. 

Knockout just ignored you and straddled your hips pushing you into the berth with both of his servos on your chest. "Buff me." he simply said as he stared into your optics. "Alright." You said as you grabbed his hips, rolling over pinning his servos above his helm. 

Knockout wrapped his peads around your waist to pull you closer as he rubbed his now exposed slick valve against your spike covering. "Knockout so wet for me I see." You say as your spike was freed from its prison.

"I'm always wet for you." Knockout said as he rubbed his valve against your spike. You let Knockout's servos to grab his hips and slowly push your spike into him. Knockout wrapped his servos around your neck moaning as you slowly pushed in.

"You're so tight Knockout. " you grunted out as Knockout dug his claws into your back. "You're too big" Knockout moaned out. "I don't think you're gonna walk for a while" you say as you forcefully shove your spike into Knockout's Alrighty abused valve.

Knockout screamed in pain digging his claws deeper into your back. You kissed him trying to ease the pain. "I'm sorry Knockout" you whispered into his audio receptors. Knockout left deep scratches across your back as his response.

You gently started thrusting in and out of Knockout's abused and bleeding valve. You could feel the warm energon run down your back. You continued thrusting into Knockout you kissed him muffling his moans.

You picked up the speed of your thrusts as you could feel your overload coming up. Knockout continued to leave deep scratches across your back and moaning out in pleasure.

Knockout overloaded pushing you over your limit overloading into Knockout. You kissed Knockout's neck and cheek multiple times as you slowly pulled out of Knockout.
You laid down next to Knockout who was in recharge.