Knockout x beastly mech! reader

You were lying on the med-bay floor panting, no one was in exsept you and Knockout. You were in heat and all you knew was the you needed some relief, so you got up and slowly walked up behind Knockout. Befor Knockout knew what was happening you had mounted Knockout and started dry humping him, "(y/n) what are you doing! Get off!" He said in shocked tone.

You stop humping but not letting go of his hips. You push your spike against Knockout's valve cover. "(Y/n) I said get off!" He angrily shouted at you sa he tried pushing you off, when you didn't get what you wanted you growled and bit his neck, forcing your spike into his valve and started ripping it apart for your own pleasure.

Knockout was starting to feel a knot form in his tanks as he was holding on to one of the counters that you had bent him over on.

He had gone limp against the counter "(y/n)" he moaned out in pure ecstasy, he clenched around your spike moaning, you pushed your knot into him causeing him to overload "(y/n)!" He screamed your name out loud enough for the whole ship to hear him. You gently pulled out of Knockout as you dismounted him, you started to eat him out making him overload again, you lapped up all of his sweet fluids like a greedy animal.