~Bow Megatron~ Megatron x mech!reader

"Bow Megatron." You said, pulling the leash and collar around Megatron's neck cables. "You do remember how to bow don't you?" You questioned him. He growled as he pulled away from you "I'm not bowing to you!" He exclaimed you only smiled at Megatron’s unwillingness to listen.

"Oh Megatron, you should know I don't like to be challenged." You purred out walking behind the silver warlord. Megatron stood calmly as you moved around him, taking him by surprise when you pulled the leash back causing him to fall to one knee strut. 

“I told you Megatron,” you pushed his face to the ground “I don't like to be challenged” you growled into his audio-receptors. He tried to push up when the shiver went down his back struts.

“Stop struggling Megatron, you'll only make this more difficult for yourself,” you said holding his helm down. “ Now Megatron, don't struggle anymore” you spoke continuing to hold his helm down. “Maybe you'll enjoy being my play toy.” growled out grabbing his hips.

Megatron kept his helm down as you gripped his hips. His change in deminer made you chuckle “See I knew you remember how to bow.” you spoke pushing your spike covering against his aft.

“Now tell me Megatron, have you ever let a mech take you,” you asked as you followed the seems around his valve cover. “I would never let a mech do such a thing to me!” He snapped back with his helm still down. “Well it looks like that's about to change,” you say pulling his valve cover off.

Removing his cover reviled sticky, wet, and puffy valve folds.”my-my Megatron, all worked up by being put in your place.” you purred out plunging two of your digits into his wet valve. You worked your digits around his wet insides only to stop to feel a soft disk.

“Oh, you still have your seal? Just for me?” you questioned with a low purr as Megatron sucked in a sharp breath as you invaded his valve. Your spike covering slid back to reveal a thick and textured spike.

Megatron moned quietly as you rubbed your spike between his valve folds, coating your spike in his fluids. “I hope you mone louder than that Megatron” you grunted out, lining your spike up with his valve opening. Thrusting into his valve with a moan, “ nice and tight, you feel so nice on my spike.” you spoke as Megatron moaned out with pleasure.

You popped his seal not bothering to letting Megatron adjust to your size, you purred feeling his seal pop. with fast and sharp thrusts you use Megatron valve as your personal stress relief toy.

Clawing the ground Megatron gasped as he overloaded on your spike. With a few more thrusts you grew sloppy with your movements, pushing yourself into Megatron as much as his valve would allow. You overloaded, spilling all of your transfluids into him.

“Thanks Megatron for the good time, but now I got a warship to command,” you say pulling out of his valve, closing your cover. “ you've been relived of your ‘lordship’ ” you said walking away from Megatron with a smile. “ well play again later Megatron, I hope you'll be ready,” you said as the door shut leaving him with his shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's right I'm back! I got so much more to publish after this(after I finished typing it up) but I'm finally back!
                                 ~Skull