Bow Megatron pt.3

It only took Megatron a few minutes to clean the mess that you left between his legs. He walked into the throne room expecting to see you sitting on the throne, but he was instead greeted by the sight of the Autobots.

"Autobots! How did you get on this ship?" Megatron barked out as he lifted his arm to aim the Autobots, but before he could fire at them you stepped up beside him. "Megatron! They are our guests!" You shouted as you smacked his arm down. "For shame Megatron!" You yelled as he looked at the floor.

Looking over at the Autobots you walked over "I'm so sorry about that Optimus prime, I don't know why he did that." You said looking over your shoulder at Megatron. "I promise that won't happen again" You said, shaking the primes servo with a smile on your face.

It was hours, you talked with the Autobots for hours. You sat on your throne with Megatron standing next to you with his servos crossed. The Autobots were amazed by the way you controlled Megatron, they found it unnerving.

As the hours ticked by the topics changed and finally the Autobots left. "Come again anytime." You said with a smile as you watched the Autobots walk through their portal, when the portal faded away your smile dropped.

"What did I tell you?" You questioned with a loud growl. "I'm sorry master." Megatron whimpered out looking down at the floor. "Sorry my aft." You growled before you turned around and walked to the door.

"Follow. Now." You snapped out as the door opened. Megatron quietly followed without a protest in fear of angering you further. You stopped at a door,  when you opened it Megatron stood by your side.

"Step in." You spoke calmly gesturing for Megatron to enter. Watching Megatron walk in you followed suit locking the door behind you.

"You apparently didn't listen to me when I told you to behave." You spoke while staring at Megatron. He stood in the center of the room looking anywhere but you.

"I understand that your upset master." He spoke, continuing to avoid looking at you. You growled as you walked up to him. "Upset is an understatement." You spoke, grabbing his wrists forcing his servos above his helm.

You wrapped a thick chain around his servos. "I'm gonna let you hang here for a while, then we'll see how you feel after that." You said walking away and out the door.

He was hung by his servos for three hours. His digits were tingling from lack of Energon, the cables in his shoulders were starting to cramp and stiffen. His knee struts had given out on hour one adding to the forces pulling on his cabling.

Just when he thought that you forgot about him you walked in with an evil smile across your face. "So Megatron…How was your time with your consequences?" You asked pulling his thighs up to rest on your hips.

"Painful master." Megatron grunted out as his everything throbbed with pain. "I can imagine." You purred out, holding onto his thighs.

"You see, Megatron, this could have all been avoided if you had listened to me, but of course you didn't expect the Autobots to show up." You spoke as you followed seams along his hips. Megatron intakes were shaking with pain and unwanted pleasure.

"I love these hips of yours, they fit so perfectly in my servos." You said grabbing his hips pulling him closer. Megatron grunted as the movement hurt his servos. "And these thighs are so lovely, no wonder the Vehicons can't control themselves." You spoke, pulling your clawed digits down his hip and onto his thighs.

"Oh, and what lays between these thighs, is my own personal heaven handcrafted by Primus himself." You purred as your clawed digits slipped into the seams of his valve cover. With little effort you pulled the cover off and tossed it across the room.

"Handcrafted perfection." You purred as you rubbed his valve folds. You sank down your knee struts kissing the glowing node sat above his valve entrance. You licked the node before you lapped at his inner valve walls.

Megatron moaned as his hips bucked in sudden pleasure. You continued to lick his folds and the lubricants that drooled out of his valve. You pushed your face deeper into his valve folds you couldn't help but keep licking. Megatron moaned, squeezing his thighs around your helm drooling with pleasure.

Megatron could feel his overload coming quickly as the licking continued, before he could overloaded you pulled away with a smug look on your face. Standing up hooking his thighs around your hips again resting your spike against his soaked valve.

"You taste like heaven Megatron." You purred out as your spike slid into his valve. Your thrusts were fast and hard causing Megatron to grunt as overload came and coated your spike.

Continuing with your thrusts Megatron overloaded once again calling out your name between pleasured gasps. Feeling Megatron's valve clamp down on your spike the second time you pushed deep into his valve as you overloaded your knot swelling locking you in his valve.

"You're still nice and tight, just like the first time I claimed your valve." You purred into his audio-receptors as claws sank into soft mesh on his hips. Releasing Megatron's servos from the chains, he fell onto his aft as your knot popped out when he fell.

"Look at the mess you left on my spike." You purred as you gripped the top of Megatron's helm. "You better clean it off." You said as you pushed your spike into his mouth and down his throat.

It didn’t take long before you thrusted down his throat, holding his helm firmly, overloading down his throat with a pleasure growl. "Thank you for being such a good play toy." You spoke, pulling your spike out of his mouth.

"Now if you just behaved like that when the Autobots were here." You said pushing your spike into its housing. Leaning towards Megatron's audio-receptors

"But of course you should have known, I set you up for failure." You whispered as you pulled away from him with a smile. You said nothing more when you turned around and walked out of the room leaving Megatron in a sticky puddle.