Steve x reader (pt.2)

I made this but I'm still working on other requests. But wattpad is being a dick cunt face and is pissing me off.

You pushed Steve against the wall with servo against his helm and one cupping his valve cover. "So Steve are you gonna be a good mech and do what you're told or are you gonna do this the fun way" you quietly growled into his audio receptor as you scratched some paint from his cover.

Steve whimpered as you scratched his paint "I'm a good mech, I'll obey." Steve said pushing his aft against your spike covering. You chuckled digging your claws into his valve cover "good..." you growled out. 

You kissed his neck as you rubbed his valve cover "you're wet for me aren't you?" You asked him. Steve nodded as he whimpered at the sudden unwanted arousal. "Your a good little slut aren't you?" You purred out as Steve's valve cover snapped open.

Your commlink suddenly went off as you started pushing your digits into Steve. :(y/n) report to the flight deck: Megatron said through your comm. "Looks like you're getting a freebie Stevie" you said pulling your digits out of his valve "I'll expect you to be fully ready for me when I get back" you say letting him go and walking to the flight deck.

Steve stood against the wall sobbing after you left him. He slowly made his way to the berthroom that he shared with you. He crawled into the berth and curled up to sob himself into restless recharge.

It was nearly two days since you were called to the flight deck for a mission.
You finally returned from your mission with your paint scratched and scuffed to the pits and back. You step into your berthroom with an annoyed look upon your face.

Steve looked at you horrified but somehow happy that you returned. "Steve...come here" you said with a dangerous tone. Steve slowly made his way to you. 

You pulled him close to your chest with a smile "I hope missed me...now your gonna buff my paint" you said pushing Steve onto his knees "you can start at the bottom and work up and..." you say pulling at the piece metal that covered his face "you won't be needing this" you say ripping the metal piece off.

Steve yelped when you ripped the metal covering his face off. You handed him your buffer "get to work." You said with an annoyed tone. Steve slowly started buffing the scratches and scuffs out of your paint on your legs. 

He slowly made his way up with you staring down at him. Steve whimpered as he slowly looked up at you when he reached your spike covering. You had an evil grin spread across your face as you placed your servo on the top of his helm. You opened your spike covering "get sucking Steve." You said shoving your spike down Steve's throat.

Steve quietly bobbed his helm up and down on your spike while looking into your blood red optics. Your grin never left your face as you used Steve's mouth as a pleasure toy. Steve shut his optics as you forced your transfluids down his throat without warning.

You pulled Steve off your spike with a chuckle. "Now you may continue buffing my paint." You said with a grin. Steve continued to buff your paint without another incident.

As Steve finished buffing you he sat on to the berth and looked down at his lap. "Get some rest Steve." You said Sitting at your work table ignoring Steve's confused look.
Steve soon found himself falling into a peaceful slumber.

Steve slowly woke up from his slumber and looked at you still working at your table. "Well looked who finally woke up." you said without looking away from your project. "You've been in recharge for quite awhile...there's a energon cube on the stand." You said continuing to work on your project.

Steve slowly got up from the berth grabbing the cube. He slowly made his way to you and your work table. Looking at your latest project he also saw a half empty cube of high grade. He had a mini panic attack when you moved your chair to look at him.

"Steve stop being so tense, I'm not drunk." You said as you pulled him onto your lap. "I want to test my new mods." You quietly said against Steve neck letting your fangs unfold from there place. "And I know your more than willing to help me test them."

Steve soon realized why you were being so nice earlier as you placed your fangs against his neck. You stood up from your chair slamming Steve onto your desk with one servo against his helm. Steve whimpered as his legs started to tremble.

You pushed your spike covering against Steve's aft. He slowly started giving up when you started ripping pieces of his armor off. Steve let quiet tears roll down his face as the cycle of abuse continued on.