Chapter 1

Tori's POV

Hi, I am Tori Vega and I go to Hollywood Arts. A school for talented people, which makes me wonder what my sister does there... I have 2 best friends, Jade and Cat. Cat is sweet and random. Jade is scary, sometimes mean, but fun to hang out with. Cat has been talking about her crush, Beck Oliver, for about a week now, no end. Beck Oliver is the guy every girl has a crush on, he is the hottest guy in school, but me and Jade are not interested in that high school stuff. We focus on the things that matter, like our friendship, our grades and other reasons why school is important that I can't remember right now. We are not focused on boys at the moment. Me and Jade were eating lunch when Cat came to us screaming.

Jade: Will you shut up?

Me: What are you shouting about?

Cat: Beck just asked me out!

Me: Omg you serious?

Cat: Yeah!

Jade: I can't believe he noticed you.

Me: You don't have to torture the kid in her happy moments too.

Jade: Sorry. Kidding. Am happy for you Cat, good luck on your date.

Am happy that Cat has a date with her crush, I hope it goes well. She must tell me all about it when she gets back from her date.

Cat's POV

I cannot believe it! Beck Oliver asked ME out on a date. I'm so excited, I can't wait for the date. It is today after school I am so excited. As soon as I got home I went straight to getting ready. I had a shower and did my hair. I straightened it. Then I put on a black dress with red flowers. And black ankle boots.

I put on some make-up and waited for Tori to drive me to Karaoke Dokie. This is where the rendezvous takes place. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. We chat and she tells me that he is probably as nervous as I am, but I doubt it. He is Beck Oliver, he never has trouble with the ladies. The date went well, we got to know a lot about each other.

Beck: So what are your interests?

Me: Um... I love dancing. What are yours?

Beck: I like art.

Me: Are you good at art?

Beck: No, I just like it. I am terrible at it.

Me: (laughs)

He is really funny. It was getting late so he offered me a lift home. We got there and we were in the car and he asked me something that made me so happy.

Beck: Cat, I enjoyed our date. You are really funny and sweet. I like you and I want to ask you to be my girlfriend.

Me: (kissing him) Does that answer your question?

Beck: Yes, it does. I'll see you tomorrow.

I got out of the car and went into my house as he drove away. I slept that night feeling so happy that my crush was now my boyfriend.

A/N Don't worry, this is a Bori story, so Beck and Tori will be together in the end.