Chapter 12

Cat's POV

Jade and I overheard Evie and Cassie talking. She's going on a date with Beck. We've got a plan to sabotage their date because Beck and Tori belong together.

Me: Jade, I've got a plan.
Jade: What is it?
Me: Evie, I hear you going on a date with Beck tonight.
Jade: Congrats.(fake smiles)
Evie: Thanks.
Me: Where is this date happening?
Evie: Nozu.
Me: Cool, thanks.

I plan on ruining their stupid date. One of my friends works at Nozu and he can help us. I don't plan on telling Tori the plan because she would never agree with it. You know what? This isn't even about getting Beck and Tori together, this is now just to get back at him for what he did to her.

Tori's POV

I saw Jade and Cat talking and gigling in the hallway and now am wonderinf what they are up to because they are looking at Beck and Evie.

They better not be trying to get the two of us together because I no longer want him. He might get over me in a flash and idk if I would wanna take the chance of him dumbing me for another girl. But then again he did say he wasn't gonna dumb Evie for me so that is a good sign... Kinda.

Am gonna deal with them later. Right now I have other things to dea with, like school.

Cat's POV

Right now Beck and Evie are on their date and me and Jade are spying on them being all love dovey, it's disgusting. I was getting bored until I saw the waiter who was also my friend, bringing them their food.

Jade: finally!
Me: shush! This is the good part.

The waiter poured on Evie her food and it went all over the dress she was wearing, which looked pretty expensive.

Me/Jade: yes!

I high five her and then heard Tori's voice which startled me.

Tori: what are you guys doing?
Me:uhh nothing
Tori then why are you hiding
Me: uh... Um...
Jade: we were just-
Me: OK fine you caught us, we were spying on Becky and Evie, and I asked the waiter to ruin their date. Don't get mad at me it was Jade's idea
Jade: my idea??! You are the one who brought it up today when I was minding my own business
Tori: shut up guys! Am glad you care, but I think we should leave them alone.
Me/Jade: fine/buzz kill

We both left but Tori stayed to, idk why she stayed, maybe she had gone there to eat something.

Tori's POV

I went to explain to Beck and Evie what happened and apologize, maybe offer to pay for her drycleaning since her dress is beautiful.

Me: hey guys am really sorry about this. Jade and Cat planned it to get back at you, Beck, but I promise I had nothing to do with it.
Beck: so because I went out with another girl after you said we couldn't be together, you thought it would be nice to ruin our date??
Me: no! That's not is at all
Beck: am so happy you never accepted us to be together, because I liked you because I thought you were sweet. Clearly I was wrong. Come one Evil, let's get out of here.

The left and I just sat on their table and sighed. Then the waiter came with their bill.

Me: you have got to be kidding me.