Chapter 10

Cat's POV
When I heard Tori's conversation with Beck, I smiled.

At first I was scared and hurt when they were about to kiss, but I was just so happy when she pulled away and regected the kiss.

I can trust her. She is a great friend. I shouldn't have doubted her at her beginning. I can count on her, I know she'd never do anything to hurt me. She was always the protective type of friend.

Am so glad I wasn't just being paranoid when I thought there was something going on between the two. Am not gonna lie, I am MAD jealous, like fr he obviously likes her and wants to be with her. I wish he liked me like that, but finding out now is better than later when am attached.

Beck seems to really like Tori, so I should just break up with him officially so theh can be together, and will tell her that I'm okay with her dating Beck.

They'd actually make a cute couple now that I think of it, I bet they've been dying for a chance to be together. I shouldn't have doubted Tutoring, am glad I can always count on her to have my back.

A few weeks ago I was crazy about this guy and now am about to break up with him. The future is so unpredictable.

Me: hey Beck
Beck: oh, hey Cat
Me: so... Wanna breakup?
Beck: huh?
Me:(sighs) you've been chasing after Tori instead of trying to get over her, it is really obvious you like her, you and me were not that serious anyway. I've seen the way you look at her, maybe it is best we break up before things get out of control.
Beck: wait Cat-
Me: don't worry am not hurt or anything, am not gonna lie, I still like you so I might not be around you for a while as I will be trying to get over you, but after that we can be friends
Beck: wow you are taking this better than me

I held his hand and looked him in the eye

Cat: I know. I liked having you as my boyfriend, I felt really happy, but all good things have to come to an end. (Kisses his cheek) I'll miss calling you mine

I let go of his hand and I went before he could say anything and went to look for Tori. It was really nice having my crush like me for a while, getting to have them turn into my boyfriend, but he is only the perfect boy in my fantasy world, in real life people can't control what they feel or who they feel those feelings for, I have to let him go before things get worse.

Beck's POV

I can't have Tori or Cat bc I don't wanna create drama between the two. They both don't want to be with me, so I might as well get over them. I have a friend who has been sending me signals and so I guess today is the day I ask her out.