Chapter 17

Evie's POV
I can't believe Beck broke up with me. I'm thinking of asking Andre out. I was in the hallway and I saw Beck. There's no use trying to talk to him because he's not going to talk to me. I walked over to Andre who was talking to Cat.

Cat: *walks away*
Andre: Hey Evie. You okay?
Me: Look, I know what we did to Beck was mean, but I really like you.
Andre: In that case, will you be my girlfriend?
Me: Yes. *kisses him*

I'm so happy, I've got the boy I always wanted.

Jade's POV

I have a bit of a crush on Andre. Luckily, Beck and Evie are no longer together so Tori can be happy with him. I know she's mad at him but at least he's trying to fix things.

Evie: Hey Jade. Just wanted to know if you've got your eyes on any boys.
Jade: André. Why?
Evie: Aw, too bad he's taken. I'm dating Andre.
Jade: Am I supposed to be happy for you? You're probably going to end up cheating on him like you did with Beck.
Evie: Don't even go there. *glares*

I'm going to make sure this girl doesn't steal my boy from me. OK he isn't my boy, he never was, he is now hers, but she is a cheater and will probably break him. He might never wanna date a girl again after her.

What was he thinking, dating a girl who he knows was cheating on her bf. Maybe I shouldn't even be that into Andre anyway. Seeing as he let her cheat on her bf with him.

Am not a homewrecker anyway, am better than that.

If she wasn't a cheater, maybe she'd be perfect for Beck, they seem to bother here over relationships easily. Seriously how do u break up with someone and on that same day, you are in a relationship with someone else???!

Cat's POV
Ugh, Evie's dating Andre. Jade is now sad because she has a crush on Andre and now she can't be with him because he's dating Evie.

Me: Jade, don't let it get to you. I wonder if Beck and Tori have talked yet. *sees Evie kissing andre* Ugh. They're so disgusting.
Jade: na i don't care anymore, he likes her, let him be with her, I was all a stupid crush anyway, not like he is the love of my life.

Her words made it sound like she didn't care... But as she saw them kiss, her eyes said something different.

Boys are too much drama... And they say girls are the drama.