Chapter 26

*three months later*

Beck's I am so glad I have Tori all to myself. So glad she is mine. I am so happy I have her. It is all because of the cat. She is a great friend. Am glad I met her. Am glad I met them both because now I have an awesome group of friends.

Andre and jade are still together. They never had the drama between them though like me and Tori. They seem to belong together. Such a cute, but a gross couple. They spend most of their time together just making out. I Am surprised Andre hasn't gotten jade pregnant yet.

Andre: hey bro what's up
Me: nothing much, just waiting for Tori.
Jade: what are you love birds doing today?
Cat: you too are just such a cute couple. The cutest I have ever seen.
Robbie: you and I are pretty cute too

Oh yeah. These two got together too. It was so easy to get them together, I wish it was that easy for me and Tori. Robbie just asked Cat out and so one day he asked her to be his girlfriend and they've been together ever since.

Me: Guys, I think today I am finally gonna tell Tori I love her.
Cat: aww
Andre: that's crazy
Me: she makes me crazy
Andre: and what if she is not ready to say the same thing to you
Me: then she doesn't have to.

Falling in love is a process. We've had our dumb fights but it makes us stronger than before. It is better than avoiding conflict and putting it under the rug. It will just become too much to handle.

I know I can trust her because she tells me everything even though she knows it might bother me.

I saw her after school was over and thought it was a good time to let out what I have been feeling about her for some time now. I recently realized I had fallen in love with her. And even though she doesn't quite feel the same... I need her to know how I feel at lead.

Me: Tori we've been going out for three months and I know the way we met wasn't exactly the best. But I know meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. You make me crazy and I love you, Tori.

She gasped covering her mouth and I saw tears.

Tori: I love you too

She wiped her tears and pulled me in for a kiss.

Her arms around my neck, mine around her waist as usual. I felt her tongue on my lips and I gave her an opening. I didn't bother fighting for dominance because I was just so happy.

I felt her legs wrap around my torso and I secured her. Don't worry we never went far.

Am just happy to have her. We will always have our differences but we will also always be together.