Chapter 13

Tori's POV

I am at my house right now, thinking about Beck. I don't know why am not over him yet? He has been a jerk these past few days. I should be hating him right now, but I don't for some reason, I still like him, and I wish it was me and him together not that Evie girl. It bugs me more that she's so pretty, why couldn't he date a not so pretty girl...?

I mean, I hate it when people don't let me explain and blame me for what I didn't do, yet that's exactly what he did. He even forgot about me the day after confessing he liked me. That's a huge red flag right? Then why am I still hung up on him?

Is there just always something to keep us apart? Like first it was Cat, then it was my friendship with Cat, now it is some new girl idk plus the fact that he hates me now.

I mean I guess he was right, it would be wrong of him to dumb her when just for me, it shows he isn't toxic. And ofc he would think I tried to ruin his date. Cat and Jade aren't the ones that he knows like him... I just wish I could go back in time to were he told me he liked me and accept his offer to go on a date.

The doorbell rang getting me out of my deep thoughts. I went to check who it was and it was my two hood friends, Cat and Jade.

Me: hey guys, come in
Cat: sorry we made Beck hate you more than he already did
Jade: yeah, we just wanted to get him back for hating you in the first place
Me: Why didn't you ask the waiter to pour food on him then, instead of his date, she did nothing to any of us.
Cat: Idk, that actually would've been better
Jade: oh man! Now I wish we had a time machine.
Me: to go back and not ask the waiter to do anything, right?
Cat: no to ask the waiter to poor food on Beck instead, keep up, Tori.
Me: guys I didn't want you to do anything to Beck, sure am mad at him, but he is right. I told him we couldn't be together and so he has the right to go out with another girl.
Cat: But he didn't have to be such a meanie
Me: we were the meanies first for expecting him to read minds.
Cat: yeah, I guess your right
Jade: you gonna be OK?
Me: yeah, am fine
Cat: You sure
Me: yeah, thanks for checking on me, and trying to help. Me and Beck just aren't meant to be together.