Chapter 7

Beck's POV

After Tori and Jade left I thought it was a good time to go see Robbie.

Me: hey, Cat, I think am gonna do too.
Cat: aww why so soon?
Me: just need to pay a friend of mine a visit

I got up and she escorted me to the door

Me: see you tomorrow (opens door)
Cat: aww no goodbye kiss?
Me: (kisses her)

It was supposed to be a short kiss but I felt her wrap her arms around me. She deepened the kiss and bite my lower lip then licked it, begging for entry, I stayed like that not knowing whether to pull away because I don't wanna hurt her feelings. She bite my lower lip again and I was about to pull away but she had her arms around my neck tight. I managed to pull away but it took her only a microsecond to crash her lips back on mine. I didn't even have time to breathe.

My heart was now going fast and I wanted to pull away, but at the same time, I didn't. I felt her lightly bite my lip again and this time I deepened the kiss.

It's not like I made an appointment with Robbie anyway, he doesn't even know am coming so there is no rush.

I caressed her cheek with one hand while I had the other behind her back. I felt her hands in my hair and her tongue go against mine one more time, and I let her in.

Her tongue explored my mouth and then we fought for dominance and surprisingly she won. She seems so cute and innocent but wow she can also be hot when she wants to be.

Cat: (pulls away) bye (smiles innocently)

Her lips were swollen and she went back to seeming innocent like that hot make-out session didn't just happen.

I walked out the door and got in the car. I looked in the mirror and my hair was a huge mess and my lips were swollen, it is very obvious what just happened, anyone who sees me would know.

I looked for my hairbrush and made my hair look less horrible before heading to Robbie's house.

I have a problem, I realized I and Tori have a lot of chemistry and I think I might like her but I feel guilty dating Cat when I might like Tori. But I also like Cats so I don't know what I should do.

I can't break up with Cat though, I told her there was nothing she had to worry about going on between me and Tori, but something is going on between us, IDK what it is, but it is there.

Another reason I shouldn't dumb her is that I like her so much and why dumb her before being even sure about my feelings for Tori, it just makes no sense, I should enjoy having her. She is sweet, kind, funny, and cute. What else could a guy ask for?

But Tori, there is something about her, IDK what it is, just like her vibe and her energy are so attractive, I feel like I always just wanna be with her, I don't know why.

I need to get my feelings figured out fast unless I wanna feel guilty forever.

I pulled over at Robbie's house, got out, and rang the doorbell. I waited and he came and answered the doorbell, ofc he was surprised to see me

Robbie: oh, hi Beck.
Beck: hey Robbie, look am sorry I haven't made time for you, I don't want to be that friend who abandons you every time am in a relationship.
Robbie: no, it's cool, I know you are not like that, plus, since you are here now so I know you didn't forget me... Unless you two broke up...
Me: no, well... Idk I have mixed feelings and am thinking about breaking up with her
Robbie: what's wrong
Me: I don't know, I like Cat, but I might like another girl, and I feel guilty dating her when the other girl is on my mind
Robbie: then break up with her
Me: I cant that girl is her friend and she sensed something going on between us and we assured her there was nothing she needed to worry about. If I dumb her, that means she had something to worry about.
Robbie: then ask for a break, not you breaking up, but simply taking a break from each other so that have time to think and make up your mind on what you want.
Me: that's not a bad idea, thanks man
Robbie: anytime

I'm gonna do what Robbie said,  I'm gonna ask for a  break from Cat until I'm sure about my feelings.

Cat's POV

It is a beautiful Saturday, I feel so happy, Beck makes me so happy. I have a wonderful boyfriend and wonderful friends. Maybe I was being too insecure thinking something was going on between him and Tori. Tori would never do that to me. And I think I can trust Beck, I should be happy my friend and boyfriend are getting close that means they are good friends, I wouldn't want them hating each other.
I am at Beck's Rv, he asked me to come because there was something he wanted to talk about. I knocked on the door and he opened it, letting me in.

Me: Hey Babe. (Hugs him)
Beck: Hey, I need to talk to you about something.
Me: What is it?
Beck: I don't know how I should say this.
Me: come on...
Beck: well- you see- I-
Me: Beck...
Beck: I think we should...
Me: yeah...

Am now getting worried, is he dumbing me, he can't leave me, I like him, I don't wanna let go of him... We have so much fun together and he makes me happy, plus he is already friends with my friends, and I can't stop them from hanging out but I wouldn't have the heart to face him so he'd just be with them while being alone having to find new friends

Beck: It's Just...
Me: come on Beck, your starting to scare me
Beck: I think we should take a break.
Cat: (tears fill her eyes. W-what? Why? (Runs off crying)

I'm an awful person. I promised Tori I wouldn't hurt Cat and now I have. Tori's not going to be too happy with me. I feel bad about this because I know Tori is going to kill me for hurting Cat. Oh well, I'll face this later.

Tori's POV
I was cooking dinner for my, mom and dad when Cat ran in crying.

Trina: Oh God.
Me: Shut up. (Glares at Trina) Cat, what's wrong? (Sees her look) he didn't do he?
Cat: (nods)
Me: That's it! I'm going to break him! (Walks out and calls Jade)
Jade: I'm here! I brought my scissors! Where are we going?
Me: To break Beck for dumping Cat.
Jade: Let's do it

We told him we would break him if he hurt her. How on earth can he do that to her, she's sweet and caring what else did he want? They've barely been together and he is already dumbing her?! She liked him before they dated, couldn't he at least try making her dumb him instead??!!

We reached his RV and started banging on the door. How dare he break my best friend's heart and think he'll get away with it!!

Beck's POV
I was hanging out with Robbie in my RV when we heard banging.

Jade: OPEN THE DOOR!
Me: Jade?
Jade: Yes. It's me and Tori. Open the fucking door!
Me: (opens door) H-hi Tori.
Tori: (glares at him) We warned you.
Me: I know, but I did it for a reason.
Jade: What reason?
Me: I like someone else.
Jade: Who?
Me: I can't say
Jade: who???!!!! Tell us!!!
Me: look, hurt me all you want but am not saying anything
Tori: I can't believe you dumbed Cat because you like another girl! Like if you liked another girl, why'd you ask her out in the first place??!
Beck: I didn't meet the girl until after we started dating.
Tori: I can't believe you dumped her for a girl you don't even know that well.

Tori then hit me on my chest and I caught both her hands and looked her in the eyes

Me: Tori, I know it wasn't cool of me to dump her for another girl, but would it be better for me to date her with another girl on my mind? I don't think it would be fair to her if I did that. Plus I can't control what I feel. And I feel attracted to this girl. Also, I didn't dumb her, I asked her for a break, I just need to think things through before we continue and go farther with this relationship.

As I said this, her eyes were first filled with anger and then slowly they softened and she pulled her arms away from mine.

Tori: whatever, thanks to you she's in tears. Come on Jade, maybe ice cream will make her feel better.

They left and I now feel awful, but there is nothing better I could've done.