Chapter 3

Tori's POV

I was at school talking to Jade when Cat arrived, looking as happy as ever.

Me: I guess the date went well

Cat: (nods)

Jade: So what happened?

Cat: We got to know a lot about each other. He brought me home. And he asked me to be his girlfriend! I said yes of course.

Me: Omg Cat! I am so happy for you. (Excited)

Jade: I can't believe you have a boyfriend and I don't.

Cat: What's that supposed to mean?!

Me: Nothing. So when is your next date?
Cat: I don't know. But he wants to meet my friends, which is you.

Me: oh. Well, just tell him we would love to meet him.

She seems really excited, so I guess he is a great guy. I look forward to meeting him.

Tori's POV

I was very shocked when I found out that Beck is the same guy I met in the lazer zone the other day. ofc it has to be like that, I was right, he had a girlfriend and that girlfriend had to be my girlfriend. The universe is really cruel, isn't it?

Cat: Beck, these are my friends, Tori and Jade. Tori, Jade, this is my new boyfriend, Beck.

Me: Hi. (shocked)
Tori: So you are the boyfriend. (Surprised)

Beck: Yes, I am.

He seemed surprised too, so I guess he remembers me. He slowly sat down and then everyone seemed to go back to normal and act like we didn't before.

Jade: Well, you should know, she talks about you all the time.

Cat: Jade!

Beck: It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I like to know that my girlfriend is thinking about me.

Jade: So Tori, have you decided which song you are going to sing at the Platinum Music Awards?

Cat: You have been chosen to sing at the Platinum Music Awards? That's amazing!

Beck: Wow! That's very cool.
Cat: You have to get us tickets.

Me: I'll get a front row seat.

Cat: Me too!

Tori: Yeah. I'll get you all tickets. I'll even get Beck one if he's interested

Beck: Ofc, I am not a fan of singing but I love watching the PMA every year. It would be so amazing to see them live.

Everything's fine, I just met this guy for like two seconds last time and thought he was cute... It's not like I've developed a crush, I would have forgotten about him if he wasn't going to be my friend's boyfriend, because now he's going to be in our lives too.

Maybe I've developed a tiny crush, but it'll go away in no time.