Chapter 23

Tori's POV

Me: Ugh!!! I cant believe I almost fell into his trap, I can't believe I was right!
Jade: am sorry Tori.
Me: maybe I don't even have a right to be mad, we are just friends after all, they're is nothing going on between the two of us, we were friends, nothing less nothing more.
Jade: yeah but he kissed her nof all people?
Me: idk what to believe I don't know why he'd choose when they're like 1 million girls that like him, he went for the cheater.

We got out of the bathroom to find Cat and Beck waiting outside.

Beck: Tori, please don't be mad.
Me: why would I be mad, it isn't like we are together, you can kiss who ever you want.
Cat: she kissed him.
Me: how do you know?
Cat: Tori, why'd he kiss her after she cheated and framed Jade???
Me: idk
Beck: I didn't, I promise.
Me: Beck...
Beck: am not lying Tori, please believe me.
Me: OK. I believe you
Beck: thank you
Jade: hey Cat, could you help me grab books from my locker?
Cat: but you have the books in you hands right now.
Jade: help me...

She said while clenching her jaw.

Cat: ohh, yeah lets go.

She said before leaving with Jade.

Beck: so...
Me: so...
Beck/ Me: am sorry! Wait why are you sorry?
Beck: you were right, I don't deserve your trust when I was a jerk to you and kept going from girl to girl.
Me: am sorry about what I said, about you not being worth the drama, I just, I saw you hug Evie and I got a little insecure, I was afraid of getting hurt.
Beck: so... Friends?
Me: actually...
Beck: that doesn't sound good
Me: no! I-  I want us maybe be more than friends.
Beck: wait. Really?
Me: (nods) really.
Beck: so what do you say about a date. You and me, thursday, picnic?
Me: I'd love that

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed to class. We are finally getting our first date.

Jade's POV

School ended and I saw Andre talking to Evie.

Andre: why did you come to me if you weren't over him? Why are you trying to stop him from dating someone else when you are in a relationship? Sorry, I meant, were inna relationship.
Evie: you can't dumb me!
Andre: I just did.
Evie: no, Andre, wait!

He walked away and went to his locker to pick up some of his stuff before I walked up to him.

Me: hey, I heard you and Evie broke up, am sorry she cheated on you.
Andre: no, everyone's right it was stupid to date her when I knew she cheated before.
Me: I didn't cut her, you know.
Andre: it makes more sense than her cutting herself
Me: I know, I was shocked too when she did it!
Andre: (chuckles)
Me: am serious! I may be scary but I'd never cut anyone, ask all my friends if you want to.
Andre: whatever.
Me: you know what? I used to have a crush on you, but seeing you act like a jerk has helped me get over it, you and that slut belong together. Why should I like a guy who doesn't give a fuck to what I have to say?

I walked away, am sick if him acting like that, it is getting old.