Chapter 9

Tori's POV

Me: Cat...
Cat: I knew there was something going on between you two
Me: I backed off when you felt uncomfortable about how close we were, before yesterday I hadn't hang out with him for a week.
Cat: don't worry, am not mad, you didn't do anything, I know you wouldn't break my trust

I smiled and hugged her and she hugged me back, I was so surprised when I looked at Jade

Me: are you crying?
Jade: no... I just yawned and tears are getting in my eyes

She said looking up so the tears would stop coming out.

-

Monday has come, am not excited for it, I don't enjoy school, the beautiful weekend is over and the dreadful day has come.

Me: Hey Jade.
Jade: Hey.
Beck: Tori, can I talk to you?
Jade: (whispers) talk to him. I'll keep Cat busy.
Tori: Kay. (walks off)

I wonder what he wants to talk to me about. I walked to a private area with Beck since he told me he wanted to talk.

Beck: I needed a break from Cat because I like you.
Me: R-really?
Beck: (nods)
Me: Well, am sorry Beck, I don't like you like that, I only see you as a friend.
Beck: I don't believe you, there is no way I am the only one who feels what goes on between us, I don't know what it is, but it is there.

He came closer and put his and on my cheek and caressed it.

My heart is beating at the speed of lightening right now and I feel heat all over my face, am probably all red.

His hand slowly went down my cheek and found its way to my chin. He raised my chin slowly and leaned in.

I felt my heart skip a beat and I felt heat all over me, I might be sweating right now. I felt like my heart was about to explode and my tummy was all tingly.

I started to lean in too and then I posed and leaned back before speaking.
Me: Beck, stop, I thought you wanted to get over your feelings for the girl, who happens to be me. You still like Cat, don't get things more complicated by kissing me and then making me enter your love triangle. Plus me and Cat are friends, I could never do that to her, don't try and start drama between us, we are happy as we are right now.
Beck: sorry, Am not so great at handling my emotions
Me: You wanna get over me right? Then just stay away from me till you do, you feelings should wear off if you never see me.

I walked back over to my friends. He has a nerve. I do like him like that but I don't want Cat to know, and I canct kiss him, am her friend...

Not her traitor