Chapter 16

Beck's POV
Now, I need to go and find Tori. We need to talk about everything because I am a horrible person for blaming her, and yet she still decided to warn me about Evie.

Evie: Beck, please. Give me another chance.
Me: No. I don't date cheaters. *walks off* Tori! *runs to her*
Tori: *ignores him*
Beck: so you're not gonna talk to me now?
Tori: No.
Beck: Why?
Tori: Let's see. I tried to help you and you didn't care! You accused me of the unthinkable.
Beck: I thought it was your idea!
Tori: I didn't even know until they did it! I was thinking about asking you out but what's the fucking point when A, you date someone to get over me and B, you don't trust me? *mad, walks off*
Me: Tori, wait! Please. I broke up with Evie.
Tori: What? *looks at him*

I know she hasn't forgiven me yet but I want to fix things. I don't even care if she dates me, I just want her to forgive me, because I know I've been an insensitive jerk, and I wanna right my wrongs.

I don't want her to remember me as the guy who dumbed her friend then blamed her for ruining my date with another girl. I don't want her to hate me.

Cat's POV
I saw Beck and Tori talking earlier. I hope he's not upsetting Tori again. I walked up to Tori and Jade. Jade was trying to cheer Tori again.

Jade: We need to sort this out.
Tori: I just wish he believed me at the start. Ugh here he comes.
Beck: Hey Tori. Can we talk?
Jade: I'll leave you to it. *leaves*
Beck: Cat?
Me: Oh, see ya Tori. *hugs her and leaves*

I hope he doesn't hurt her. Tori is my best friend and I don't want to see her get her heart broken. Let him dare break her heart, and I'll break him.

Jade wants the two of them together, and so does Trina, but am not too sure about it, he seems like he gets over girls quick and can't commit to anything.