Chapter 25

Jade's POV

I was hanging out with Andre and Cat at the movies. We finished the movie and Cat went to buy candy, leaving me alone with Andre. I don't know if I like him anymore, I know if he liked me Id be happy, and if he got a new girl I'd be sad. I guess I do feel for him, but not like I used to.

Me: so what you think of the movie?
Andre: it was great

An awkward silence filled the room and I was rolling on my feet. Tiptoeing then going back flat, like that over and over again, as I looked around trying to think of how to break the uncomfortable silence.

Andre: am sorry about-
Me: i know, you've said that like a hundred times.
Andre: i know, i just want to-
Me:it's fine, just forget about it, it's in the past.
Andre: do you still like me?
Me: yeah
Andre: no, like, like like me
Me: Uh... Kinda...
Andre: really?
Me: yeah

I was feeling a little tension

Andre: yeah, I think I like you too
Me: you think?
Andre: well am not sure
Me: I know how we can confirm it.
Andre: how?
Me: like this...

I kissed him, and got so many butterflies when he kissed me back. He likes me! I can't believe he likes me. If this is a dream, I never wanna wake up. My crush likes me back.

His hands moves to my waist and mine were around his neck. He deepened the kiss and I bite his lip. I became a passionate kiss and I didnt want to pull away from it anytime soon.

Cat: ooh you guys check it out I got-

She stopped talking, am guessing she was shocked by the make out session we were having.

Cat: guys? What's going on?

Andre was about to pull away, but I didn't let him, and we just continued the kiss, and ignored her. He licked my lower lip and I let him it. His tongue explored my mouth and I was enjoying it so much.

Cat: eww, you two are gross am out of here.