Chapter 15

Evie's POV
I like Beck so much. I don't want to lose him. I've never felt like this about someone before.

Me: *walks up to Tori and Trina* Tori! You're back.
Tori: Yeah. *doesn't look at her*
Trina: If you don't mind, we've got loads to do. *walks off with Tori*
Beck: Hey babe. *kisses her*
Me: Hey. *kisses back* did you talk to Tori yesterday?
Beck: Nah.
Me: She's back today. *nods her head*
Beck: Oh. *wraps his arm around her*
Me: *wraps her arms around his neck*

I like him so much. I don't ever want to lose him. He's so cute.

Trina's POV

I managed to convince Tori to come into school today. She said that she's starting to get an excruciating pain in her side. She's still upset about grandma but she hasn't told anyone about it.

Me: *sees Beck and Evie holding hands, looks in disgust, thinking* Tori should be the one holding hands with him, not that girl. *stops thinking* Tori, you need to go home and rest.
Tori: I'm fine.
Cat: Hey.
Jade: Hey hey hey.
Tori: Hey Jade.
Jade: Are you okay?
Robbie: Hey guys.
Rex: Jade, want me to massage your back? *starts rubbing her back*
Jade: GET THAT PUPPET OFF ME!
Beck: *kissing Evie*
Cat: We better get out of here. *looks at Beck and Evie*
Jade: Yea. Come on. *leaves with Tori*
Beck: Hey Trina. Why is Tori mad at me?
Trina: Because you accused her of ruining your date with Evie when she didn't! *walks off*

I can't believe Beck is that naive. I really don't like that girl. I know I have no reason to hate her, but I do.

Jade's POV

I really hate that Evie girl. I am going to find a way to break her and Beck up. I want Tori and Beck together and that is going to happen. Tori's been complaining of pain for an hour. She needs to go home and rest. Beck and Evie keep kissing and it's really annoying.

Me: *sees Evie kissing Andre, takes a photo* Tor, I'm gonna send you something, send it to Beck.
Tori: Okay. *opens it* Oh my god. *sends it to Beck*
Trina: Hey guys.
Tori: Where's Beck?
Me: Evie's been cheating on him.
Robbie: What's happening?
Me: Beck's girlfriend is cheating on him with Andre.
Cat: Ooh. Beck's not gonna be happy when he finds out.
Me: That'll be soon. Tori has just sent him the photo I took. *smirks*
Tori: Hopefully he won't be mad at me.
Cat: He won't be mad at you for telling him that his girlfriend is cheating on him.
Me: Yea, then hopefully we can see Tori happy. *leaves with Tori*
Tori: I wonder how Beck will react.

I hope they break up. Tori and Beck deserve to be together.

Beck's POV
Wtf?!?!?! Tori's just sent me a photo of Evie kissing Andre. Evie's cheating on me. I need to break up with her. After I've done that, I'm going to talk to Tori. That's if she'll talk to me.

Me: *walks up to evie*
Evie: Hey babe. *tries to kiss him*
Me: Don't hey babe me. We're over.
Evie: Why? What did I do? Tell me.
Me: You cheated on me with my friend! Why would you do that? I'm done with you. We're over. *leaves*

I don't want to be hurt by a girl. Im glad I broke up with her. Maybe it I deserved being cheated on, I used her as a rebound so I guess we're even.