16: Glamrock Freddy

5 years later...

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex had been around for an entire year and a half, and it was already bigger and possibly better than any location before it! With top notch security, animatronics, and entertainment! There isn't a kid in the world who wouldn't have at least a little fun around this place.

Teenagers could enjoy the arcades, talk with the animatronics, enjoy the concerts, or just hang around the bright Pizzaplex.

And even adults could talk and relax, let their kids play around! Maybe even embrace the nostalgia of the good ol' 80's!

Need we even mention our advanced animatronics? These guys are practically alive! Freddy Fazbear! Chica Chicken! Roxanne Wolf! Montgomery Gator! And so much more you can see, all at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one! The only! Freddy Fazbear!" A voice spoke.

Then? Freddy and his friends opened their eyes and began walking down the neon lit hallway towards the elevator. They were ready. The screens above and on the show stage showed them walking, and even the animatronics could hear the crowd cheering and screaming in joy and excitement.

Roxy swung around the wire before plugging it into her keytar, smirking wide and showing her sharp teeth.

Freddy took out his microphone, raising his fist high into the air with a smile, knowing well that their audience was excited. He couldn't wait. The concerts were easily the best part of every day at The Pizzaplex.

Monty pushed his star shaped glasses forward, smirking as well before pushing them back in and quickly strumming the bass, before rocking out on it.

Chica was having the time of her life, rocking away on her star shaped guitar and strumming it a final time.

The Glamrock Band then walked onto the elevator, all looking up as the elevator itself went up. Each one had smiles on their faces as they got ready to blow the roof off this place. Then, the elevator came up and they hopped out onto stage, looking at their cheering crowd.

Chica rocked her guitar, Monty and Freddy were back to back playing, before Freddy went away and spun around, slamming his hand towards the air as the crowd SCREAMED out his name.

"Freddy! Freddy! Freddy!" The crowd cried.

Freddy smiled wide before continuing, knowing it was soon his time to sing. He looked around a bit, making sure his friends were having as much fun as he was. Roxy grinned, rocking out her keytar for a moment and showing off her sharp claws.

Roxy and Monty hopped onto parts of the stage, playing their instruments as those parts of the stage rose them to the air, while Freddy ran to the center of the stage.

Monty's name was shown on screen, and he began bouncing up and down as he played away at his bass.

Roxy's name was shown next. She stomped the ground, continuing to play.

Chica rocked away at her guitar as her name was shown next, nodding in pride after shredding for a little.

And finally, Freddy's name was shown as he raised his fist high into the air, and the music blasting throughout The Pizzaplex began to slow down slightly, showing Freddy was about to sing.

Freddy was then about to sing, taking his mic from his stand, but as he opened his mouth? He looked into the crowd. His sensors picked up something...someone.