5: Molten Freddy And Scraptrap

(ART ABOVE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. ANY ART USED IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE.)

It had been the course of weeks, and Mike's pizzeria had been successful! In fact, more successful than any other Freddy Fazbear's! Kids ran around having the time of their life while the smell of fresh pizza was covering the scent of the air and the best part? Not a single child went missing. Mike was obviously glad for that...Seeing Springtrap, or Scraptrap, or whatever the hell he called himself back again brought incredibly bad and evil memories. Back when The Fazbear Killer, his own father, took a child away from their loving mother and father by using the death of their beloved puppy to lure them away and murder them. They were a little girl around the age of 6. But...the murder and death never stopped. Not even when William Afton died, he came back and kept killing.

Helpy would always try his best to comfort Mike whenever he had those memories and while those memories he could not simply move on from...He appreciated the help. Helpy was the closest thing he had to a friend in that place. The little bear cub eventually began to share things while they were ordering and doing their shift. He told him all about his past life with his technical brother, Lefty and how he learned of Freddy's and aspired to be an entertainer one day...Just like Freddy Fazbear himself.

"Helpy, that's a nice dream to have." Mike said with a smile.

Helpy smiled back, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, shucks! What can I say?"

"So, you wanna be like Freddy? A robot bear like you forced to sing the same songs over and over again?"

Helpy pouted a little. "He doesn't sing the exact same songs, and even if he did, I wouldn't mind. My brother wants to entertain people as much as I do. I've just...always found it as a goal of mine. Yeah, I may be small, made of a light endoskeleton, and as you would put it: 'Too pure for this world' whatever that's supposed to say. But, I want to make people smile. Like Freddy and his predecessor before him. Fredbear himself." Helpy spoke with a soft smile, but little did he know, Fredbear and his diner didn't bring much joy as he thought he did...He certainly didn't bring joy to Mike.

Mike looked like he had seen a million ghosts when he heard that dreadful name and his purple color turned into a pale purple color.

"M-Mike?! Are you ok?!" Helpy cried out.

Mike seemed to be breathing a lot before nodding. "Y-Yeah, I'm just..." He was trying his best not to remember something...something he regretted to this day. "I'm fine, Helpy. It's grown up stuff again..."

'Grown up stuff' was putting it lightly. Back in the day of 1983, Fredbear's Family Diner was owned by his father, William Afton and his best friend and Helpy's creator, Henry Miller. Henry had created the animatronics for the shows, while William ran the business of the restaurant. Their families would often meet up with each other at the same place. Mike's little brother Timmy enjoyed the animatronics at first, but Mike being a teenager at the time thought the place was childish and often used a mask from one of the characters in the TV Show 'Fredbear And Friends' to scare his little brother half to death. Timmy then began to have nightmare and described Fredbear as black with razor sharp teeth and glowing red eyes.

But one day, when it was Timmy's birthday, Mike and his friends decided to pull a prank on him. Just a silly prank to scare him again, nothing else. Their father certainly would not have approved it, but it wasn't gonna hurt anyone...Or so they thought. The prank involved carrying Timmy up to Fredbear's mouth and seeing if he would cry. They called it 'the little man wanted to give Fredbear a big kiss'...However, they stuck his head inside the mouth since it was stuck open and would not close but when Timmy began to cry...Fredbear's springlocks went off and his mouth snapped shut, taking out his brother's frontal lobe.