26: The Blob

Burntrap then raised his claws, opening his disgusting mouth before his hand was grabbed.

Freddy had caught Burntrap's wrist, growling as his eyes flickered from purple to yellow. He then slammed his fist into Burntrap's face, sending him against the wall and dropping Gregory.

Burntrap breathed heavily before he used the tentacles to grab Gregory, holding him as he got back up. He then smirked. "YOU ARE A MACHINE, YET YOU ARE ALIVE...WITH A SOUL THAT DOES NOT CONTROL YOU." He cackled. "ARE YOU ONE OF MINE OR VANNY'S...?"

Freddy growled before he ran at Afton, punching at him again. Burntrap dodged, causing Freddy to hit the wall. He then slashed Freddy across the face before headbutting him onto the floor.

"YOU CANNOT BE MY SON...HE SURVIVED...BUT PERHAPS YOU HAVE THE REMNANTS OF HIS SOUL FUELING YOUR ALREADY WORTHLESS LIFE? OR JUST ANOTHER VICTIM OF MINE?" Burntrap smirked. "IT NO LONGER MATTERS TO ME...I WILL ENJOY KILLING YOU LIKE ALL THE REST!"

Burntrap then lunged at Freddy, but Freddy slammed his fist into Burntrap's stomach. He then screamed into the demon's face, using his vocal pitch. Burntrap stumbled back before he slashed Freddy again, and then kicked him against the wall.

Freddy quickly got back up, punching and using every ounce of strength he had in him, but Burntrap just blocked or dodged the punches. Despite being a demonic and possibly hundred year old robot, he was fast.

Burntrap then slashed Freddy again before grabbing his neck, beginning to crush it. He ROARED a sound that would cause any brave man to run in terror.

Freddy was horrified before he growled and then punched Burntrap, causing him to be let go. He then punched Burntrap again in the stomach, and then in the jaw. "I know you now, demon!"

"DO YOU...?" Burntrap asked with a grin before he grabbed Freddy's head, slamming it against the wall.

Freddy threw his head back, hitting Afton in the face. He then kicked Burntrap into one of the monitors, causing him to press the button.

Flames and fire came in from the room Burntrap was once in. Burntrap cackled. "FIRE NO LONGER WORKS, FOOL..."

Freddy lunged at Burntrap again, punching him across the face before grabbing him and throwing him.

Burntrap slammed against the wall, but landed on his feet. He cackled, his mouth suddenly spewing out purple ash and smoke.

Freddy lifted his fists. "You're a monster! You were never human, William! You've made so many suffer, even when you're NOT the one taking lives!" His eyes glowed brighter, as if the 'soul' fueling him gave him more and more information about what Burntrap had done. "You ruined an innocent woman's life! You turned her into a monster she can never fight back against as long as you are breathing!"

"SHE WAS NOTHING...I OFFERED HER A CHANCE TO BE SOMETHING."

"She wanted a better life! Not to be a murderer!" Freddy roared, punching Burntrap again.

Burntrap growled before catching both of Freddy's fists, pushing them back as Freddy pushed against him.

"And there is so much more you have done! Murdered children like it was a game! Killed adults who had families, tortured teenagers, and even your own creations! YOU EVEN PLANNED THE DEATH OF YOUR OWN WIFE!!!!"

Burntrap seemed amused, laughing. "IMPRESSIVE HOW YOU WENT BACK THAT FAR...BUT I DON'T REGRET IT."

Freddy seemed to be even more angrier than before he pushed harder, his yellow eyes glowing brighter. "YOU HACKED MY FRIENDS...TORTURED THEM INSIDE THEIR OWN MINDS!!!!"