25: Burntrap

Freddy, Helpy, and Gregory went back to the elevator, taking it to the main atrium...to see HER on stage.

Freddy's eyes allowed him to actually SEE Vanny now, not only through her mask, but what she looked like. Her ears, blue ribbon as a bowtie, and evil red eyes.

Gregory narrowed his eyes and took out his Fazerblaster, while Helpy took out the Faz Cam. But Freddy stopped them.

"Look." Freddy said, showing them each balcony. They all had the Endo's and weird looking STAFF Bots staring down at them.

Vanny giggled before grabbing Freddy's microphone. She smirked, looking directly at Freddy.

Freddy then stepped forward, looking at Gregory and Helpy and telling them to stay put in the elevator. He then looked at Vanny. "I can see you now! I have new eyes!"

"Your friend's eyes." Vanny smirked. "You're braver than most of the ADULTS I slit the throats of~ I could order my machines to tear you apart right now if I wanted too."

Freddy stepped closer. "Then why aren't you doing that...Vanessa?"

Vanny seemed overjoyed that he knew now and twirled around with Freddy's mic still in her hands. "Because I don't want anything to do with you, Fazbear. Only sweet little Gregory~"

Freddy clenched his fists. "Why...? Why chase him and try to kill him? He's just a child!"

"YOU THINK THAT MATTERS TO ME?!" Vanny laughed, clutching her stomach. "I've killed children before, and there's only one thing that makes HIM different!~"

Freddy growled, his yellow eyes glowing. "And what is that?! Why is he so special to you to the point where you make an army to hurt him?!"

Vanny smirked. "I believe I told you back in Parts and Service, Freddy. He CAN'T be returned to his parents BECAUSE HE HAS NO PARENTS! He's my perfect victim, because no one would even realize he died!!!"

Freddy's eyes widened, and even Helpy gasped from the elevator. While Gregory was just silent.

"He lived in an orphanage for a little while before escaping. From that point, he lived on the STREETS." Vanny laughed. "It took quite a lot of digging to figure that out, you know. But, my master wanted me to find a victim that no one would ever notice was gone. If there were too many known ones? I'd have some trouble."

Freddy felt even more protective around Gregory. He then raised his fists. "Whoever your master is...both of you won't succeed any longer!"

"Hmmm, we'll see about that." Vanny smirked before grabbing a remote and smirking. She pressed it. "DISASSEMBLE GREGORY..."

The Endo's and STAFF Bots quickly looked at Gregory, their eyes suddenly going from red...to purple. They began rolling or running down, eager to tear a child apart.

Gregory clutched his blaster tightly, trying to keep a brave face while Helpy was mortified.

"NO!" Freddy cried before he snarled. He then SCREAMED his sonic scream at Vanny, causing her to stumble backwards.

Freddy then ran back over to the elevator, getting in front of the kids as the Endo's and STAFF Bots came over.

They charged, but Freddy started punching them into bits and pieces, now much stronger than ever before with Monty's fists. He discovered their weaknesses with his new eyes, screamed to stun them with his new voice box, and punched them into pieces with his new fists.

Gregory wanted to help, so he started blasting the robots that Freddy was having trouble with his Fazerblaster. Helpy did the same with his Faz Cam. All the while they remained behind Freddy.