20: The Glamrocks

As soon as the elevator closed? Freddy spoke over The Fazwatch, but his voice was glitching. "Gregory...Helpy..."

Gregory gasped. "Freddy?! Help! The rabbit lady! She's-"

"If you get this message, come to the Roxy Raceway entrance on the second floor. I piled up some boxes so you can hop over the construction fence and find me. Something is jamming my communications signal. Come to the Roxy Raceway."

Helpy whimpered. "I-Is he gonna be ok?"

Gregory seemed a little worried himself, but nodded as they took the elevator to the main atrium. "Yeah...yeah, he'll be ok. He's gotta be."

Eventually, with Helpy's guidance, of course, they found the door to Roxy's Raceway and headed inside...unaware someone with glowing red eyes was watching them.

It was the rabbit once again. She grinned. "Run, run, run as fast as you can~ I'll catch you, it's all part of my plan~"

The two headed throughout Roxy's Raceway...which seemed to be under construction. Gregory found this a little odd. Why was one of the main attractions STILL under construction? The Pizzaplex had been open for long enough, right?

"Hey, Helpy? What's with all the construction?" Gregory whispered.

"Oh! Well, it's said there's some kinda unknown place that's making Roxy's Raceway unstable! Some workers went to check it out 2 weeks ago!" Helpy explained.

Gregory tilted his head. "And...?"

"And...well...they never came back...I hope they're okay. I never like getting into the adult stuff, heh." Helpy said before they found a pile of boxes and various other supplies leading over the fence. The two quickly climbed over it, making it over the fence.

But when they made it? They saw a horrible sight...Freddy was laying on the ground, holding his stomach as if he had been shot or stabbed. Or at least, something happened to him. His shiny orange metal was now in cracks and dusty.

"FREDDY!" Helpy and Gregory cried, rushing over to him and kneeling beside him. "A-Are you okay...?"

"T-There you are!" Freddy said with a glitching voice. "I-I was so worried...I waited and waited for you two. I missed the hourly recharge and have been trying to get down to Parts and Service...I think something is wrong..."

"Is there anything we can do?"

"Help me get to Parts and Service..." Freddy grunted, seeming somewhat...hurt.

Gregory nodded. "Of course! How do we get there?"

"It is down under the main stage...n-normally, the stage lift takes me down there after every concert. That is really the only way I know how..." Freddy replied before looking behind him. "U-Use that door behind me. U-Use Helpy's access to find a way t-to turn on the lift..."

He then smiled weakly. "G-Good luck, superstars...entering rest mode..."

Helpy's heart broke a little, but he took a deep breath and nodded. Gregory also took a deep breath before looking at Helpy. "Let's do this then."

The two then headed to the door behind Freddy and opened it, once again using Helpy to find their way around.

Like the rest of the Pizzaplex, it was huge and often took a while to find. Especially with Roxy once again on their trail. So far, the most they had encountered WAS Roxy...it startled Gregory.

He knew she was supposed to be competitive...but whatever that rabbit lady did to her, made her more competitive than ever before. Roxy WAS the fastest, but Monty was the strongest. Chica was probably the weakest out of the three...and then there was Moon, who was both Monty and Roxy combined.