24: Roxanne Wolf

"5:00 AM." Gregory said, looking at his Fazwatch. "I guess all we need is Roxy's eyes, and then...I can leave..." He didn't seem too...comfortable with that last part.

Freddy and Helpy looked at each other before facing him. Helpy then walked over. "Well, we'll do it together! Like we have this whole night!"

Gregory smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Now let's get Roxy!"

Freddy opened his chest cavity. "While I refuse to be enthusiastic about this, I will take you two to Roxy Raceway. That is likely where she'll be."

Gregory climbed inside, and the gang headed off. Freddy then hummed. "With these claws, I can smash through gates like Monty can. And with this voice box, I can release a vocal pitch that can stun animatronics."

"Wow! Kinda like a sonic screech!" Helpy said.

"Correct!"

When they made it to Roxy Raceway, they heard her voice over the intercom, like how Chica, Monty, and Freddy spoke over for their attractions.

"Hey. I'm Roxanne Wolf! If you're looking for high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be! Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser..."

"I like to think that losers and winners should be congratulated. As long as the loser tried their best and gave as much effort as possible!" Freddy said simply.

Gregory seemed...well, even more worried about taking Roxy's eyes. Was she always this...insecure before the rabbit lady came along? And even earlier, they saw her crying in her room.

Eventually, they made their way to the garage. Perhaps hitting her with the karts would stun her long enough to take out her eyes?

When they did find a WORKING kart...something terrible happened.

"I am so sorry...it appears you are not...tall enough to ride the karts alone." Freddy said as they stared at the go-kart. "You will need a working driver assist bot in order to use this kart."

"Oh, man." Gregory sighed. "The robot's missing its head!"

Helpy hummed before he walked off for a moment...and then came back with a STAFF Bot head, but it was old and dusty. "Here! It kinda scared me back there! Its head just fell right off!"

Gregory blinked. "Huh. Will this work, Freddy?"

"I'm afraid not. It is too damaged. But! You can repair it with the Repair Station in the West Arcade! Helpy can help-y you get inside!" Freddy said, making what most would call a 'Dad Joke'.

Helpy and Gregory narrowed their eyes.

Freddy chuckled. "I thought it was funny!"

"Alright, ignoring that, let's go." Gregory said as they went back out of the exit and into the elevator, taking it to the main atrium and heading to the West Arcade elevator. But Freddy remained behind the elevator door.

"I must stay here." Freddy said. "I wish I could join you, but after tonight's stage incident, I am not allowed to perform. When I step onto the West Arcade dancer floor, I...cannot stop myself. It is a programming bug. If you see the DJ, say hello! He is such a nice fellow."

Gregory nodded before Helpy pressed the button, and they went to the West Arcade. "...whaddya think he meant by that?"

"He couldn't stop himself from dancing?" Helpy shrugged.

Gregory giggled. "Okay, that's funny. But I meant the DJ."

"Oh! DJ Music Man! We call him DJ for short!" Helpy smiled. "He doesn't talk much, but he is nice...if the rabbit lady hasn't done something to him, heh."